I snickered to my self, but then stopped as i tried to the task of getting hoseok off me.

"hoseok please get off me" i sighed trying to wiggle out.

He didn't listen obviously. I sudden burst of energy made me push him off, him collapsing onto yoongi.

"ow" yoongi ducked his head trying to avoid hoseok.

_

After breakfast, i retreated to my room,

Planning to watch an anime or something, or whatever i had on my phone.

My bedroom was a mess, embarrassing, to say the least. Pushing my chair to my door preventing any unwanted visitors while i tidied up.

"jisung Chuck away post-it notes away when you don't need them" i cussed to myself

The things written on these post-it notes varied. Things like Bad pictures of frogs and sharks I dont remember drawing and then the multiple drawing that taehyung had drawn of random objects. I don't remember this either.

The door rattled scaring me so badly i fell back and hit my head.

I swore loudly before scrabbling to my feet trying to pull the chair away, blinking back tears of pain.

"are you ok?" a voice said from behind the door.

"never better" i hissed holding the back of my head.

I tugged the door open to reveal jimin beaming in front of me holding a bag.

"what" i whined rubbing the back of my head.

"i want to spend time with you" he demanded. Taken aback i blinked.

He grabbed my hand and went on

"we haven't spent time with each other in ages please" he pouted.

"i also have food!" he chirped swinging the bag.

"didn't we just have breakfast?" i looked at him confused

He slumped his shoulders falling.

"if you don't want to that's fine-" he started his voice filled with hidden disappointment.

"no." i snapped and pulled him into my room he stumbled pushing me into my open wardrobe. Hitting my head again.

"ahh the being in the closet, what a familiar feeling" i groaned as a coat hanger poked my back.

Jimin rushed over pulling me out.

"thanks" i mumbled going red.

He brushed my hair out of my face and smiled. "i wanted to go out, not stay in."

I thought for a minute. "ok, where?" i stared up at him for guidance.

"i think ill surprise you" he smirked. He then frowned when he looked at my clothes. Knowing jimin he'd probably take me to some random to party he was invited by a friend of a friend.

"gosh do you ever wear anything that doesn't make you look like a grandpa?" he tugged at the sleeves of my jumper.

"this is my pyjamas hyung" i said deadpan. He sighed and patted my head.

"cute pyjamas" he then proceeded to rummage through my wardrobe.

"see this is a nice shirt, why don't you ever wear it?"

"taehyung said it looked funny" i frowned hugging my pillow.

"so what? He dresses like a 12-year-old going to a Minecraft convention he can't talk" jimin tutted throwing a pair of jeans at me.