My shocked expression must have given it away because Harry softly chuckles as he leads me through the empty exhibit, and he layers a kiss to my temple as I stay curled into his side.

My body warms against his, and he leads us back into the circular room with the black-blanketed dome above. The only light that guides the way are the dim, golden strip lights running across the floor but thankfully neither of us trip on the way down.

But the bench that was once here isn't, and so I slip from Harry's hold to walk to the center of the open space surrounded by crescendoing rows of auditorium seating.

I sit myself down right in the center of it all, and his soft laugh dances through the darkness as I lay back on the floor.

The carpet is rough and yet soft underneath my back, and I await the reveal across the dome. I listen to his shuffling close by, and he doesn't give me a warning before my breath is taken from me.

I softly gasp and my eyes dilate on the vast starlight above, shining in its full glory with the drugs laced into my system heightening every little burning star. The constellations twinkle with their companions across the onyx dome, forcing my soul to numb to nothingness in its wake.

My eyes flicker over at his tall silhouette towering over me, and he snickers at me laying down on the ground with the stars surrounding him.

My smile grows wider as he crouches down, and reclines back to lay right beside me with a gentle brush of our arms radiating through the thick fabric of his crew neck on me.

The sight has rendered me speechless yet again, and I tip my head back further to trace every little star above me. My heart races in my chest with this odd sensation fluttering through my veins.

The comfortable silence was meant for the both of us, granting serenity in the galaxy sparkling overhead.

The back of his hand brushes against mine with my ring clicking against his several rings. I mindlessly toy with his fingers under the night sky projected above us.

"God, Harry," I mumble, and he hums softly as I finally turn my head to glance over at his side profile.

His beautiful features are coated in shimmering starlight from overhead, and my cheeks ache from the ridiculous smile on my face which has him completely lacing our fingers together.

"Hm?" He hums out of curiosity to the thoughts soaring through my head, but I can only softly shake my head at him.

"This might have to be the new optimal spot," I murmur, and he softly chuckles with a squeeze to my hand. I hazily giggle with him under the fabricated moonlight pouring over us like a stretch of infinity meant just for the two of us.

"It never gets old," he mumbles as his eyes flicker up again, consuming his favorite scene in full adoration evident all over his face.

I just gawk at his side profile, assessing every bit of him, and he notices to turn his gaze back to me in the same manner.

"Tell me about another one," I request, and his dimple curves deeper into his soft cheek. He softly clears his throat as he glances back up again, attempting to pick one out of the thousands stitched into the vast complexity of the universe.

He softly hums as he leans his head closer to mine, lifting his other arm up to point to the apex of the dome. "Another one of my favorites," he whispers into the hollow quiet as his fingertip guides me in the general vicinity but there are too many stars to count.

"There are five stars, and it's kind of shaped like a 'W' or a zig-zag, I guess," he murmurs as he traces it. I squint my eyes to attempt to find something that comes like second nature to him.