"Yeah."

    Nodded, Shen Jing picked up the teacup to cover her lips. Yes, everything was planned by her, including the two maids deliberately complimenting her in front of Green Branch, urging her to aim at herself, and Shen Qiang has always been arrogant and arrogant. Without paying attention to her and Shen Qiao, his maid also inherited his temperament. How could she be more popular than Shen Qiang? And looking at the entire hall, the person who can bring out the most to hit her is undoubtedly only Shen Liang.

    Once seduced at the right time, Lu Zhi will say what he wants. Ling Yucheng admires her and will definitely do something to make her happy. How can Shen Liang be above them on such an important occasion?

    "The banquet is almost over, cool, can I go to Tanglin Houfu to see you more often?"

    At this time, two women were trying to throw pots on the performance venue. Xiang Zhuo was not interested, and just bite with Shen Liang. Ears.

    As soon as he was in his early days, Xie Yan and the others also glanced over. They had a good impression of Shen Liang, and they all hoped to communicate with him more.

    "Forget it, I'm not afraid of your jokes. The courtyard where I live is far away from the main courtyard. There are only three rooms that can treat people. I have no place to entertain you when you come. The lobby of the courtyard will welcome you, and Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang will definitely be there at that time, maybe there will be elders, let alone you, I will be uncomfortable myself."

    Shen Liang shook his head helplessly, and finished. Seeing that they were all disappointed, I smiled and added: "Why are you so disappointed? I can't entertain you, you can entertain me, as long as you post me a post, I will definitely go, let's talk about it, wait. When the spring break is over, I will also report to Tianmen College."

    "This is what you said, you must come when you post."

    The disappointment of Xiang Zhuo and others was wiped out before it was too late. The young teenagers, Everyone smiled very sincerely, no matter how honorable their status is, they all need friends.

    "Yes, yes, you have ordered the Second Young Master Xiang, do I dare not follow it?"

    Shen Liang was also interested in befriending them, and in front of them, it really seemed like he had returned to the fifteen-year-old green years.

    "Look, Major General Ling has gone up." While

    speaking, Yang Tianyu accidentally swept to the competition venue and hurriedly greeted everyone to look over.

    Major General Ling?

    Shen Liang raised his eyebrows slightly. He was quite familiar with him, but the other party was not familiar with him. In his previous life, he was bullied at Tianmen Academy. As Shen Jing’s most famous admirer, Ling Yucheng never bullied him. He didn't give him a straight look. He knew him because his cousin was the third prince and concubine. As the fourth prince, he had a lot of contact with him.

    Ling Yucheng was a very confident man. He was born in a family of generals and he was also a good player in warfare. Unfortunately, he also died young. He even died more aggrieved than his eldest brother and Pei Yuanxun. The former was at least a shroud of horse leather, which made him a generation of celebrities. Ling Yucheng, he died for Shen Jing, but he didn't know until he died. Shen Jing used him from beginning to end. What she wanted was not just the title of a general's wife.