Raas na aaya, rehna durr, kya kijiye

Zacznij od początku

Sid- Shhh, Tu already ek achi maa hai, ek bohot achi maa hai.

He kissed her again, started by him this time. A long thorough kiss.

He took a deep breath before taking off her kurta. As soon as the kurta came off her hand came on her tattoo in reflex.

His face morphed into a uncontrollable smile, his name etched on her chest, he still cant forget the day she surprised him with the tattoo.

He softly moved her hand from the tattoo and took a proper look at the tattoo. He glided his hands over it, he left several small kisses on and around it. She shivered at his every touch, she was still so sensitive.

Her body was his temple, he not only loved it, he worshipped it.

Sana- Now you will ask me why I still have it, tera naam...

Sid- Sana... I will not, because...
He swiftly took off his t-shirt to reveal his own tattoo.

Her body shivered with the intensity he showed her the tattoo.

Her hands automatically went to the tattoo and caressed it, she put her lips to it like he did. She inhaled his scent.

In this five years, she never had any close relationship with any guy even of she tried. And maybe this was the reason, the way she perfectly fit in his arms was the reason.

They didnt even know who and how they started guiding each other to the bed.

His hands started exploring territories that he knew as her ex husband, he shouldnt.

He unhooked her bra and threw it away,
Sid- You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.

He dipped down to give his entire attention to her heaving breasts.

She was in heaven, people usually disregard that woman are humans too they feel the sexual urge too. She was too driven on her hornomes to know that what they were doing was technically wrong maybe not emotionally though.
She was not shy in bed, she never was and she wouldnt be.

They were entangled with him over her and their eye lock. Sidharth broke the eyelock to find the condom, his eyes fell directly on the pills that he had crushed into her mouth earlier.

She is intoxicated, she is not in his senses rang in his mind.

There was another of her night tshirt that was lying there which she was trying to change into before there ended up here. He shut his eyes in disappointment, sadness, pain and so much more.

He picked her up and made her stand up.
Sana- Sid...

Sid- Shh baby.
He held her face in his whole hands and kissed her forehead and let his lips linger on for a while.

He grabbed the tshirt and put it on her, it was a long tshirt so she was good.
Sana- Sidharth...
She was embarassed and also a little dejected. He could see her plight but he knew she would regret this tomorrow.

Sid- You would regret it tomorrow baby and I dont want to add one more thing you regret about me.
He kissed her one last time and made her sleep on the bed.

He wore his clothes back and was about to leave when she held his hand,
Sana- Stay... Please.

He got into the bed right next to her. They didnt snuggle, they werent in each other's arms...

They were just there together beside each other and it felt better, much better.

Once he was sure she was asleep, he walked to the window and stared out into the space.