CHAPTER 25: Jayne

I didn't want to walk away because I wanted to try and help him but Rocky insisted we walk back.

I was upset with him and Jimmy but knew he was stronger than me and faster so I couldn't fight back or run.

Once we returned to the house, I was pacing back and forth in the living room feeling sick to my stomach and was past the point of worrying.

After two hours passed by, finally, the back door opened and both Jimmy and Wade came walking inside.

I was in shock and felt confused as I noticed Wade seemed to be acting as if nothing happened and wasn't in pain. He looked happier and just....different.

When they walked into the living room, he looked at me and smiled before walking up and holding me in his arms and kissing me.

"Woah. Are you okay?" I asked him.

"I'm great!" He says excitingly with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay....What about the pain? What's going on?" I asked.

"I'll tell you. Come on." He winks at me and takes hold of my hand as we begin heading up to our bedroom.

He better not be thinking about sex. Because that will NOT distract me from getting an answer from him.

Once inside, he locks the door and I sit down on the edge of the bed as he stands in front of me.

"Listen, what I'm about to tell you...." He stops and takes in a breath before continuing. "I don't know what you'll think of me after you hear it but, I just found out that I have abilities."

"Abilities? Like what? Like mediums and psychics who speak to the dead?" I asked.

"Sort of. You see, I'm......I'm a Sorcerer." He struggles to say.

Alright, I don't think I heard him correctly. Did he just say Sorcerer? Is this a joke?

"A Sorcerer?!" I repeat. "Come on." I chuckle a little.

"I guess I should expect that reaction because I had the same one. But I swear, I am one." He tells me with a serious look as he kneels down in front of me.

"Like a witch?" I ask.

"In a way, yeah. For the most part, there are Sorcerer's that do just dark magic and witchcraft but, my mother is the opposite." He tells me.

He can't really be serious. Things like that don't exist. Who is this guy looking at me? This can't possibly be the badboy popular guy who I have fallen in love with that is just an ordinary guy-a human.

"Wade, this isn't funny. Maybe you drank too much." I tell him.

He then stands up and runs his fingers through his hair in frustration before letting out a deep breath of frustration then looks at me again.

"Okay, I can prove it. My mother taught me something when I was a kid. I used to think she was a magician and what she showed me was an illusion. But turns out, it wasn't." He says.

He's lucky I love him because he is sounding crazy right now.

"Okay, prove it to me." I ask folding my arms over my chest.

He holds out his hand with inner palm faced up then takes his other hand and snaps his fingers making a ball of fire appear with a blue surrounding light.

What the hell?!? It isn't true. This couldn't possibly be happening. I'm shocked and in disbelief but yet, I'm intrigued and can't necessarily deny what I am seeing.

"Jayne?" I hear him say my name a couple of times before I look away from the blueish colored ball of fire that suddenly disappears.

"H-how did you do that?" I asked.

"I told you, I have abilities." He says. "That pain I was feeling, my mother told me it was because I never got to embrace my gifts."

"Your mother? But wait, she's...." I stopped myself.

"I know. See, while I was on the ground, I ended up going to sleep, in a way. My mother came to me and told me what I was. And I know this doesn't make any sense to you and I am still trying to process things myself but...." He stops when he see's the concerned look on my face.

I don't know what to think about all of this. This all came out if nowhere and honestly sounds unreal. Sorcerer's don't exist.

Suddenly I am feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone or in a really awkward and confusing dream.

In fact, this has to be that. None of what he is telling me or has shown me can be true. I can't believe him or entertain this cruel joke of his.

"Jayne, please say something." I hear him tell me.

I hadn't realized I was quiet for so long. Honestly I didn't know what to think at the moment. I had no words. I wasn't sure how to respond.

In a way, it's cool but, on the other hand, it's unreal.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)