⁶.¹stop swearing!

Start from the beginning

Athena ducked, dodging the punch the man had thrown at her. She tried to identify the man with long-ish hair, but she wasn't able to. The man kept on trying to throw punches and jabs at her, but Athena kept on dodging. "Who are you?-"

Athena tried to ask, catching the man's metal arm. The guy didn't respond, just managing to swiftly move the arm Athena was holding, taking her with him. The guy pinned her down to the floor, her shoulder behind her back. "Who are you." He asked seriously.

"Hey no fair, I asked you first." Athena pouted. She then managed to use her Intangibility and floated above through the man before turning back to normal. She landed just on the man's back, grabbing both his wrists, gripping it tightly. His legs were pressed together, her body facing to the side as one leg was extended, pushing down on his calves (as she was too short to reach the back of his ankles). Her other knee was pushed deeply at the back of his tail bone, her weight mainly leaning against her arms. "Okay, how about we make a deal. You tell me who you are first, then I'll introduce myself, capiche?- GAH!"

She yelled, the girl was then thrown off to the side she was facing, landing on the glass coffee table harshly - breaking it. A loud crash alarmed the other Avengers nearby, running over to what was happening. Athena regained focus, noticing that the man was then walking back to her. Her eyes widened, before teleporting off to the side, the entrance to the hallways.

"UNCLE TONY WHERE THE BLOODY FUCK ARE YOU? THERE'S A SCARY MAN CHASING AFTER ME!" Athena was then stopped by a strong arm. She looked to the owner of said arm, seeing her uncle Steve. "Uncle Steve! There's a scary looking man in the living room and he's trying to kill me-"

"Scary man?" Steve questioned. Athena followed the man behind him as he led the way through the hallway, stopping once he crossed paths with the said scary man. "Oh, hey Buck."

"So you're telling me, this scary, one-eight robot is your long time best friend, who is also a guy who previously worked with some super bad dudes

"So you're telling me, this scary, one-eight robot is your long time best friend, who is also a guy who previously worked with some super bad dudes." Athena recapped, pointing at the man. "And his name is Bucky Barnes."

Steve nodded. "Mhm, He's supposed to be in hiding. So he's here with us in the Tower."

"But wouldn't they notice that a - no offense - that a criminal is staying with you?" Athena asked, confused.

"That's what I said." Bucky grumbled at her statement, agreeing. "But this idiot won't let me find a place to hide."

"I said you could go once we find a safer place for you. Right now, that's not the case."

"Um, uncle Steve, I don't think you've noticed this but..." Athena started. "He would probably be able to find a place to hide faster than the time you take a shit-"

"Language!" Steve interrupted her.

Athena just stared at the man in disbelief, before continuing. "Right... He's fucking-"

Athena was hit by a pillow this time. "Stop saying swear words! You're too young!"

Athena rolled her eyes. "Compared to you, I am." She then dodged the pillow thrown at her. "right, back to what I was saying... He's strong enough, fast enough and probably smart enough. This bitch-"

Athena caught the pillow, sending a smug smirk at her uncle. However she failed to notice the one sent to her by Bucky, making her lose balance and fall onto the floor. "That's for calling me a bitch."

Athena rolled her eyes, as she got up. "The hurt like a bit- STOP THROWING PILLOWS!"

"STOP SWEARING!" The two yelled at her.

"My back still hurts..." Athena muttered, rubbing her back from the impact of the fall earlier, leaving the common area as she went to find the other Avengers.

" Athena muttered, rubbing her back from the impact of the fall earlier, leaving the common area as she went to find the other Avengers