Gracie turned to see Remus smiling her as he put something away into his pocket. Gracie furrowed her eyebrows but also began to leave with Remus's prying look.

Gracie walked all the way across the school and the outside just to get to the lake. At first, Gracie had forgotten the reason why she was there until she heard paper being crumbled up right behind her.
She turns and sees Regulus angrily writing into a book on his lap, as he sits down with his back laying on a tree.

"Rhett?" Gracie called out getting his attention.

"Gracie?" Regulus was startled and simply stared at her for awhile.

"What are you doing here?" Regulus asked after getting away from his trance.

"I've been looking for you... I know you've been mad at me-"

"No I'm not mad. I'm just stupid." Regulus sighed heavily.

"Don't say that."

"I'm sorry Grace, I shouldn't have pushed you away like that." Regulus apologized, but he never even speared Gracie a glance.

"Are you sure you're sorry?" Gracie asked.

"Of course." Still not looking at her.

"Why aren't you looking at me? And what happened? Was it someone thing to do with your brother?" Gracie questioned cautiously yet you could hear the anger in her voice.
Regulus began to get irritated, but tried his best to stay calm.

"I don't want to talk about it." Regulus said sternly. Gracie walked closer to him, hover him with her shadow as he sat still on the floor.

"Can i sit?" She asked. Regulus looked at her simply confused but simply nodded.

"What happened?" She whispered, and there it went.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Regulus stood up as many crumpled pieces of paper fell from his lap. Gracie stared at him for awhile before picking on of the paper up.

She looked at the drawn picture that she suppose that Regulus had drew. His drawing was quite beautiful Gracie looked at the drawing in awe. It was a drawing of the view from where she sat. She picked another piece of paper up, seeing a house elf that she had actually recognized from the Black Ball. Below spelled the name Kreacher. Gracie smiled then went again to pick another piece of work.

Only this time she did not smile. She only stared as many emotions passed through her. This was a rare sight indeed, but Gracie could still pin point what it was. It was the Death Mark. The one thing that you could only recognize it to be bad, as it belonged to the dark wizard Lord Voldemort and his followers.

"What is this?" Gracie stood up and only stared back and forth between Regulus, and the drawing.

Regulus was confused and tried to walk forwards, but Gracie took a step back at every move that he made. He grew cautions unaware of what Gracie was looking at, but began to take a guess as she looked scared.

"Grace."

"Regulus!" She yelled in disbelief as she threw the drawing toward the ground, but it only floated cause of its light weight.