He crouches down, eyes glancing all around in curiosity of why his girl has fallen asleep right here in the middle of the bathroom. Reaching his hand to her, he tucks a wavy strand of her dark hair behind her piercing-adorned ear with her soft breaths.

Double-checking, his two fingers find the dip in her neck to press to her cool skin and perceive the steady thrum of her pulse under the cold skin.

He hates that he has to be the one to pull her out of the peace she deserves right now. He can only see the remnants of pain that linger on her calm body with puffy eyelids and a slight red hue to her closed eyes.

He looks back at this girl in her state of peace, and his head races with wonderment, wishing he could take the pain because he'd willingly do it.

But his phone buzzes in his back pocket, reminding him of his job right now.

He takes a deep breath, analyzing the situation at hand. Pulling a white cloth from his pocket, he sniffles lightly before lifting her petite frame up into his chest.

Her body jumps awake as he instantly presses the chemically laced cloth against her mouth and nose.

She starts to squirm in his arms at the sheer surprise of being woken like this, inhaling sharply to only breathe in more of this sleepy chemical.

Panic floods her body as he just holds her tighter with his legs clamped around her frame. She screams out into the cloth, receiving nothing but a tug tighter into his hoodie-clad chest.

He just savors the sensation of her warmth pressed up against him even though he shouldn't, not like this, knowing it could be the last as she continues to thrash.

"Shh, shh, you're alright." He whispers, even though he knows it's useless at the given moment.

His voice alone elicits her to jump even more but brings some reassurances. Still the last thing she expected at this ruthless hour in the morning, and she thrashes even more. She pleads with him to let her go as the chemicals in the cloth begin to force her head to spin.

"No, Harry–" she whimpers, so truly tired of all of this.

Her amber and green eyes get heavy as she starts to fall under the spell of the chemical itself. He continues coaxing her, holding her tight as her small body shakes out of panic, and she cries out into the cloth for useless help.

"Shh, you're gonna get your answers, Ace."

He reassures her and himself for doing this to her right now. Her wide eyes snap over her shoulder, meeting his green eyes that have fallen accustomed to the entrapment of her kaleidoscope eyes.

He watches her eyelids grow heavy as she fights but grows more and more tired. Her aching head pounds and pulsates from the night before – the piercing light and hazing chemicals don't seem to be helping matters at the moment.

He just takes in her glazed eyes, the sight of the bloodshot veins in them makes his stomach plummet to the cold floor.

Until those eyes of hers finally flutter shut and her body goes limp in his arms as the darkness consumes her with consciousness fading from her in an instant.

He slips the cloth from her mouth, glancing down to assure her back in that peaceful state of sleep again. One could literally call her Aurora now, he puckers a gentle kiss to her temple despite knowing she won't wake up from it.

He tosses the laced cloth into the bin to notice the crimson-stained gauze that she must have taken off last night.

Holding her for just a second more, he takes a deep breath before he lays her down on the floor again. Peace relaxes back to her nearly always anxiety-laced features, and it's all he needed.