The way he treats me, I guess could come off as borderline abusive – maybe I am insane for being aroused to something like that – but it's consensual and that's what matters. His hand wrapped around my throat, the unbelievable headrush accompanied with the sparks shooting through my veins.

Ultimately, I don't feel weak in his control.

I take my pill, leaning down to wash my face and dry off. I sniffle whilst I grab my toothbrush, putting a good amount of minty gel on the bristles before wetting it again and sticking it in my mouth.

I start to brush my teeth while I multitask to put my moisturizer on my face and my thoughts inevitably circle back to last night.

I felt the strong need to go check in on Mia last night because if Harry didn't even know, I don't know who she told. I truly didn't want her to feel alone and then I went off to drink away my own feelings as the kind of person that bottles everything up until I crash and burn.

I continue to brush my teeth and the foam forms at the corners of my mouth while I open the door back up.

My eyes lift and I scream as notice the familiar tattoos and just a pair of black boxers that hug his hips. Those goddamn ferns dip under the waistband along his toned V-lines are the reason I nearly choke on my own toothbrush.

"Boo!" He whispers monotonously.

His lips turn up at the corners with his eyes still puffy, hardly being able to see the jade in them. I hold my hand over my racing heart like a jackrabbit in its cage uncontrollably.

He brushes past me as he reaches to open my medicine cabinet and I groan at him under my breath. I slap his hand away immediately because I don't need him seeing the bottles of medication lined up like a display case.

"Ouch- can you not? Ace, it's 8 am–" he begins and I give him a look whilst I probably look delusional with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"What do you want?" I snap at him, trying to talk with the toothbrush stuffed in my minty foam-filled mouth. My voice is muffled with my eyebrows knit together and my eyes pinned on his at a standstill. My hand is over the mirrored medicine cabinet as we have a stare off under the fluorescents.

"Mouthwash." He snaps coldly and my eyes glance down.

"Right there, bitch–" I mutter back for his choice word this earlier. He actually laughs at me, the rasp in it from the morning is making me dizzy practically.

"And she's not a morning person, duly noted." He states.

Noted? Why would he need to fucking know?

But his voice is still deep and aches my soul practically. I cover it up well with the usual glare at him as I hold my hand over the cabinet while I brush my teeth with the other.

He scoffs a little as he twists open the cap and pours some of the strong fluoride out into the cap, the strength of the mint piercing my sensory receptors along my nose. I watch him pour it out into his mouth and his cheeks puff up to swish it around.

I watch him suspiciously and he shakes his head. He leans down to spit into the sink and rinse out before he lifts back up, closing up the mouthwash and running his fingers through his messy, chocolate-colored hair to tame it.

"You hiding something from me, baby?" He asks, glancing at my hand over the cabinet. I simply shrug at him, hating the irony of that statement from him.

"No," I mumble before nudging him over with my hip and I lean down to spit into the sink. I rinse my mouth out and feel his presence behind me, already knowing he's up to no good.