"You do, don't lie to yourself, baby." He says as I roll my eyes, shaking my head as I face forward again.

"No, Harry, I don't particularly enjoy the company of fake people," I mutter under my breath and I hear him click his tongue in tut as I glance over – he can't even deny it. I scoff again, walking into the building as he follows but I pettily push the heavy door closed in his face.

But the fucker catches it with an amused smile, glancing behind him to see the annoyed expressions of the other person behind him also trying to get in. I roll my eyes as he steps in to put his arm over my shoulders.

"My bad, my girl's on this new birth control and she's been getting these really odd mood swings lately ..." he sucks in a breath through his teeth, being dramatic with this, whilst my lips part in shock. My cheeks burn a hot shade of red and the person just stares at us like we're insane.

He speeds walks away from our insanity as Harry huffs. "Oh–" he sighs as the person strides away. "Have a nice day though!" He chimes sweetly and the person speeds away from the two of us faster.

Harry tugs me along to walk and I audibly groan, burying my face into his sweater for a moment of absolute embarrassment.

"I fucking hate you." I snap as I pull away, pinching his side. He yelps with his features lighting up in even more amusement. That look on his features of pure bliss only makes my stomach flutter, feeling for the first time in a few days.

"Aw, Ace, I fucking hate you too." He says fondly with sarcasm dripping off that deep accent of his. I roll my eyes in the pure annoyance of him now.

"Mhm okay, you can't come in," I tell him as I pull the lecture hall door open, glancing over my shoulder to just see the smirk on his face. He nudges me in while ignoring my words.

"Friend of mine does this all the time, he's never gotten caught." He says as I quirk an eyebrow up.

"Who?" I ask instantly and his eyes freeze on me for a second. I slowly walk down the stairs of the platform levels to this auditorium-style lecture hall.

"You'll meet him one day." He says with a smile and I groan at this vagueness yet again.

He just laughs it off while I exhale sharply, looking around for a spot in this huge lecture auditorium. I walk over, finding a spot by itself and I smirk a little as I sit myself down in the singular aisle seat next to this random girl. I look up at Harry, giving him a sarcastic smile as he scoffs a little.

"For fuck's sake ..." he mutters to himself and I smile as he walks away and the relief washes over me. I relax a little while I reach down to slide my laptop out of my bag. I pull the desk up to open my laptop up and lay it on the hard surface.

I fix my hair, my eyes drift over at the movement out of the corner of my eye. My eyes widen when I see him leaning over the girl next to me. He mutters things into her ear as I see the blush spreading on her cheeks with her giggles.

I just stare in shock and she looks at Harry over her shoulder and nods at him. Then I proceed to watch them effectively switch seats and he exhales in success as he sits too close next to me and I just stare in annoyance.

He looks over as a smile curls up on his cherry lips. I huff as I face forward, slumping back into the uncomfortable chair and rubbing at my face. I go to say something but my professor walks in and I get my notes out for this class, just zoning him out for the next hour of my life.

I continually glance over, not even noticing that his arm is around the back of my chair and he smirks at me. I exhale, looking back forward while listening to my professor's rambling about gender-based stereotypes.