ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Do you want to be mine?"

3rd POV

Ellie stood there, her reflection showing her how nervous she was; Her thin pale hands were all sweaty, her throat was extremely dry, and she was kinda freaking out... well tremendously freaking the fuck out.

Madi roamed around the room patiently waiting for a certain redhead to come out of the restroom, wearing her usual clothing.

Both excitable, both still anxious.

The two lovers didn't realize they were thinking the same thing.

Come on.

Just ask the girl out.

On a date maybe?

I got this...

Ellie contemplated how she was going to ask a certain blue-eyed girl out.

Yes, they've kissed, held hands, talked about each other like they were already dating. But the redhead and the brunette didn't realize they never made it official. They never had the time to.

Until now.

Finally, Ellie went out of the bathroom shutting the door behind her, catching Madi's attention. "Sorry, it took me so long. My shoelaces were noted up." Half of it wasn't a lie. Her shoelaces took forever to unknot, it reminded her to stop double knotting her laces again.

The redhead apologized, moving over to the corner and throwing the dress she wore in the hamper. "That dress was not doing it for me." Madi but the inside of her cheek smiling at the redhead's appearance. "Well, I think you looked pretty cute." Ellie raised a brow at the girl.

"Cute?" Madi nodded humming a yes with her chin lifted, held high. Ellie tilted her head at Madi's sudden confidence and went slightly went along, the anxious feeling wearing off "Thanks... Wish I could've seen you in one though," Ellie sat walked over to Madi, who stood inches away from the bed.

Who's a good idea was it to let the two share a room?

"I doubt Clarke would let me. She probably would but at the same time it would be a no." "Clarke, Clarke, Clarke. Who cares?" Ellie rolled her eyes at the girls' words. She didn't mean it rudely but she thought Madi should be her person, do and wear what she wants. Not do something major to get her beast death and hurt but still, be a teen, live a little.

Madi scoffed with a chuckle "Apparently everyone who puts up with her and her commands."

"Look, I love Clarke and I'm so grateful she saves everyone when needed and takes care of you! But the girl does she have to control everything and everyone?" Ellie feels back on the big, comfy bed with a huff. Madi side the same landing right beside her.