"Me?" He says, sounding more like a question. I groan at him, slumping back into my chair and rubbing my face out of frustration while his laugh fills my once quiet apartment.

"I don't care." I sit up again, meeting his curious eyes on me and I nod. "I need the money, I'm fighting tonight," I admit to him and his head tilts slightly with his bottom lip rolled in between his teeth.

"That's why you do it? For the fucking money?" He scoffs and I glare at him, of course, he doesn't fucking understand.

"Sure," I say blandly and he sits up a little more, this company is foreign to me in my own apartment.

"Well, you can try to leave but I don't suggest it." He says happily and I shake my head, trying to think of ideas to get myself out of this situation all while he smiles at me with that stupid dimple in his cheek.

I shake my head, pulling my laptop to me and I type the password back in as he chuckles. I look up at him over the top of my screen. "How's the research paper going?" He snickers and I roll my eyes.

"Great, actually," I say sarcastically and he shakes his head out of the corner of my eye.

"Be nice to me, Ace, I saved your life." He says and I laugh at him, looking back over to see him staring and I shake my head.

My leg starts to bounce under the table whilst I try to think of ways to get myself out of my own damn apartment to go to the Pit tonight, knowing Lou and Jules will be here in an hour.

"I don't owe you shit," I tell him and his jaw clenches in the slightest, his glaring only makes me sweetly smile back.

The idea hits me like a train and I hide it with the simplicity of clearing my throat. I look back up at him to see him looking right back at me and my odd behavior. "Do you want tea?" I ask and his eyebrow goes up in confusion and I put a smile on my face as he chuckles.

"What the hell–" he mumbles and I get up, walking over to grab my electric kettle and opening the top to fill it up with the tap.

"You're staying, no?" I ask, looking over my shoulder and his eyes unashamedly look back up from my ass as I wear shorts and this long t-shirt. His bottom lip pinched in between his index finger and thumb as he hums.

"Sure." He says and I smile, turning back forward and turning the tap off with a mischievous idea in my head. I set the kettle on the device and start it up, seeing the water heat up through the clear kettle with the condensation beginning to fog the inside.

I reach up on my tiptoes to grab two mugs and set them on the countertop. Also, I grab two tea bags and drape them over the sides before I look back at Harry.

"How do you like your tea?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm delusional.

"Are you okay?" He questions my abrupt behavior and I snort, producing a smile on his pink lips as I nod at him.

"Yeah, you?" I ask with a smile on my face and he pokes his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Sugar and a splash of milk," he says. I freeze, raising an eyebrow as I glance over at his unbothered features from his response.

"In your tea?" I ask and he chuckles, nodding at me as I stare at him funny.

"That's how you make a proper cuppa, dumbass." He says, looking down at the textbook in his lap and I shake my head a little at his accent coming out of him a little more.

I walk over to my fridge, opening it up to pull the milk out, and walking back over to hear the kettle beep and the bubbles rapidly rise in the kettle. I take it off the heat and pour out the steaming hot water into the two cups, setting the kettle back down. I drizzle honey into mine and stir it, pushing it to the side. I reach for the sugar and discreetly pull out an herb that my doctor recommended, for insomnia of course.