⁵.¹⁹he's back

Start from the beginning

She didn't understand why or how he was, until it hit her. Her rings.

Ever since the incident last year, she worked her hardest to try to improve the runes on the rings, even adding some of her own magic to act as a shield. When she had finished working on one, she wasn't a hundred percent positive that it could possibly protect the life of a human being, especially from the Killing Curse. But it did. And oh how she praised both Merlin and God for having her dad to wear the ring, and that her spells work.

This could be a solution to many things, especially keeping the life of a person alive. The only problem was, it took her months to just make one. Not to mention that it needed complex magic using, runes, and her own magic.

But she needed not to worry about that for now. Her father was alive, and she couldn't be any luckier.

She looked over to her father's hand. She spotted two rings. His wedding band, and the ring she made.

 His wedding band, and the ring she made

GRIMMAULD PLACE

News reporters were everywhere.

It's all over the news. 

Everyone finally knows. 

Everyone finally believes.

Voldemort is back.

The Order members and students that were in the Death Chamber had gotten out, via Apparatition. Harry and James were escorted back to Grimmauld Place after the commotion with Voldemort.

Sirius was still unconscious, lying on the couch, with Athena pacing back and forth, her hot chocolate going cold. She was anxious. So many thoughts were running to her head-- pretty much everyone's head. She didn't know what was going to happen next, what they were going to do.

James and Harry were shocked yet happy once they found out that Sirius was actually alive, and they were glad that the ring she had made worked. 

It was pretty quiet in the house, which was odd as the only ones in the house were the Blacks, Potters, Hermione, Neville, Ron, the four youngest Weasley children, and Mrs Weasley. The other Order members had gone back to the ministry to deal with the current problem in hand.

She was also changed out of her bloody clothes, into some fresh ones. Everyone who had been part of the fight had done the same. Wounds were treated, seeing as Molly couldn't handle everyone all bloody and dirtied up. Then once they had finished cleaning themselves, they had made their way to their assigned rooms or to the living room, drinking a cup of tea (though Athena had got herself a cup of hot chocolate).

She didn't know whether or not they were getting kicked out of school or not, seeing as they left when they weren't supposed to. But she really couldn't give a damn about that right now.