﹀.﹀Depressing Mornings﹀.﹀

Start from the beginning

"Caaaaan do!" Monokuma excitedly jumps up and down. "...You're being awfully compliant." Keebo points out. "Of course. I can't refuse you all, not when I'm alone and outnumbered." Monokuma shrugs. "...Outnumbered?" Kaito speaks up. "But I'm used to being alone. Back in the day, I was alone from start to finish..." Monokuma states. "Anyways, here's your prize this time!" Monokuma cheers.

"You get to keys! This one is the last real key, and this one is the real last key!" Monokuma explains

"You get to keys! This one is the last real key, and this one is the real last key!" Monokuma explains. "W-Well, what's the difference?" Himiko asks. "Now then, go find the areas that these keys will unlock. See ya later! Bye-onara!" Monokima skips out of the room. "So what should we do about this new area?" Tsumugi speaks up. "I think we should prioritize searching for that new area over searching for Kokichi. It likely contains a Flashback Light, and we may discover some new facts." Keebo suggests.

"So you're saying humans are low priority... Typical for a bloodless, tearless, machine man." Himiko glares at Keebo. "I'm...not sure we're close enough for you to be making jokes like that." Keebo frowns. "...What do you want to do Kaito?" Maki focuses her attention to the astronaut. "I'm worried about Kokichi, but... There's no point worrying about him all the time." Kaito states. "Alright! Our first priority is to solve the mystery of this academy! Let's investigate!" Kaito raises his voice.

"Alright... Ah, I'll hold onto that..." Shuichi walks up to Kaito, trying to get the keys. "Oh...that's right..." Kaito gives Shuichi the keys while avoiding eye contact. "Kaito? Shuichi? What's the matter? You both seem different today." Keebo points out. "...Read the mood, Keebo. It's fine, so let's go already." Maki says as everyone leaves the room, excluding Shuichi and I. "So, um... Are you gonna investigate with me?" Shuichi holds my hand. "Eh, not really feeling like it. I'll just go to my room and sulk all day..." I shrug.

"Um... N/N... If you want...you can vent to me..." Shuichi quietly says. "Weeell, first things first, my life is absolute shit. Second, my best friend is dead. Third, a person I enjoyed being with is dead. What's even the point anymore? Everything is just...shit..." I rub my eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/N... It's my fault that Gonta's dead... I learned the truth while the class trial was progressing..." Shuichi looks down at the floor, feeling guilty. "It's not your fault... It was Kokichi's fault... That little piece of shit... I'm gonna avenge both Miu and Gonta." I furrow my eyebrows. Without a response, Shuichi wraps me in a hug again, while I hug back.

"Okay, you should go investigate, Kaito will probably be more dissatisfied if you don't start right now." I suggest, pulling away from our hug. "Will you be okay..." Shuichi looks at me worriedly. "Yeah, I'll be fine in my room." I say as I walk out of the Dining hall. "Oh...O-Okay! Bye Y/N! I-I love you!" Shuichi waves at me. "Yeah, love you too." I wave back. I turn around and sigh while heading to the door. I open the exit of the main building and head to the dormitory building.

I open the door to the dormitory building and walk up to my room. I unlock the door and head in. Immediately, I throw myself on my bed and let out a huge sigh. I wrap my blankets around me, getting comfortable. After doing so, I close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep.