﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.4﹀.﹀

After we talked to Rantaro, Shuichi, Kaede and I went to the dining hall to check if there were people there. And to our surprise, there was 2 people in there. A short girl with short dark red hair with a witch hat and another girl with long dark green hair with a light green how behind her head. 

Before talking to the 2 girls, we saw the Dining Hall rules

Dining Hall Rules: 

You may eat any food you find in the dining hall 

Please take responsibility for all utensils and dishes used and clean up after yourself. 

The dining hall will be locked during nighttime.

After we read the rules, we walked up to the short redhead. "Nyeeeh...So are we stuck here?" The redheaded girl asks. "Yeah...that's what it looks like..." Kaede responds. "But don't be scared, I'm sure we'll be out of this place in a jiffy!" Kaede continues cheerfully. "I'm...not scared. It's just a pain." The short girl says. 

"Something like this won't make me panic. Cuz...I'm a mage." The short girl continues. "A mage?" Kaede asks. "Thing 1, do you seriously not know what a mage is? Thing 2, if you don't mind, please explain it to Thing 1." I say in a teasing tone while crossing my arms. "Hm...that's right. I haven't told you guys yet." The short girl says. 

"Prepare to be amazed. Fall to your knees. I am Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage." Himiko introduces herself. Shuichi, Kaede and I stay quiet until Himiko speaks again, "But...I'm officially called the Ultimate Magician." "Ohh, so you're a magician. You should've said that from the start." Kaede says cheerfully. "I mean, it makes sense though. Since magic doesn't exist." Kaede continues.

After Kaede said that, Himiko looks down at the floor with a disappointed face, "Nyeeeh...magic does exist." Himiko claims. "Huh?" Kaede asks. "Because...I am a mage." Himiko continues. "You're just a magician, right?" Kade asks. "Just leave her be.." I mumble loud enough for Kaede to hear. "Only on paper..." Himiko responds to Kaede. "I'm known as a magician, but that's just a ruse. I'm actually a mage." Himiko continues.

"J-Just a ruse..?" Kaede asks. "You three might not know them, but...There's a group called the Magic Castle." Himiko mentions. "Also known as the Hall of Magicians, it's where the world's magic lovers gather." Himiko continues. "I was the youngest person to ever win their Magician of the Year award." Himiko says. "That's pretty cool." Kaede compliments Himiko.

"It's all a ruse." Himiko says with an annoyed tone. "They're keeping my magic a secret by disguising it by tricks." Himiko speaks. "Because of this ruse, I became famous all over the world for performing tricks." She continues. "But...I'm not a magician...I'm a mage...Nobody believes me.." Himiko says sadly. 

"There, there, don't be sad.." Kaede comforts Himiko while I cross my arms, looking unamused. "W-Well, you could show us your magic. Then we would believe you." Shuichi says. "Oh, that's right! Help us out with your magic!" Kaede says enthusiastically. The second after Kaede said that, I face-palmed. We're wasting our time right now. 

"Take us back to when we originally-" Kaede suggests before getting interrupted. "Magic isn't all-powerful..I can only do so much." Himiko interrupts. "I-I see...Then...what can you do?" Kaede asks. "I can choose the card you picked, pull out coins, and release doves." Himiko explains. "Nyeeeh...If i get serious, I can even saw someone in half." Himiko continues. 

We then stay silent and leave the conversation, I decided to the see information of her on the report card.

Himiko Yumeno

Height: 4'11"              Weight: 88 lbs.

Chest: 27"                    Blood Type: O