﹀.﹀A Special Interview﹀.﹀

Ding dong, bing bong!

I wake up to the morning announcement's bell, I rub my eyes and look up at the monitor's screen.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" The bear cubs say in unison.  "OFFICIAL-ANNOUNCEMENT-FROM-THE-ULTIMATE-ACADEMY...IT-IS-NOW-8 A.M" Monodam reminds us. 

"HAVE-A-WONDERFUL-KILLING-SCHOOL-SEMESTER-TODAY." Monodam creepily looks at the camera as he speaks. "Wonderful announcement, Monodam. I can't believe this is your first time." Monophanie compliments her brother. 

"This isn't really your first time, is it? Hey, is it really your first time?" Monotaro asks Monodam. "TH...THIS-IS-MY-FIRST-TIME..." Monodam responds to his siblings. 

"Aw...you're blushing. How cute." Monophanie smiles. "Anyway, we dropped off some presents in your rooms." Monosuke reminds us. Is that why they were in my room yesterday? Eh, probably.

"Cower in fear! 'Cuz hell starts here!" Monosuke exclaims. "So long, bear well!" The Monokubs say in harmony before the monitor's screen fades to black. 

I get out of my bed and stretch, after doing so, I go to my bathroom and brush both my teeth and hair. 

I walk out of my bathroom and finally noticed this "present" the cubs were talking about. I pick up the pad from my table, it says "Kubs Pad" on the back, is this another MonoPad? 

"What in the goddam..." I mumble. I touch the screen and a video starts playing.                           

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Y/N L/N's Motive Video*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

What is your motive video? 

"Alright! Back by popular demand, it's time for the motive video! Who's the most important person in your life? And now, without further ado..."

A picture of me with a guitar and a woman that has a beautiful ring is next to me, her hand on my shoulder with a proud facial expression.

"Y/N L/N,  the Ultimate Guitarist...Thanks to the woman behind her, Quincy Williams, she became an Ultimate! Mrs. Williams showed Y/N how to play every instrument...well most of them." 

"What the!?-" I cut myself off before the picture changes, it was a picture of a crashed car with a body inside that just so happens to look like the woman behind me in the first picture. 

"But, that came to an end when Mrs. Williams died! All thanks to Y/N  and her selfish needs! Mr. William promised himself to take care of Y/N since he actually cared about her and wanted his wife to be happy." 

The picture changed to a selfie that looks like I took it, next to me was an adult man with a wedding ring, similar to the woman's ring from the first photo. 

"Our team has managed to score and exclusive interview with the man himself, Mr. Williams. He was so proud of Y/N L/N to continue his wife's legacy! But don't just take my word for it! Let's hear it straight from the source!"

The screen changes to a video of the man from the 3rd photo, sitting on a table with a smile present on his face. 

"Is Y/N really watching this? Hello! I'm proud of you for everything you've done, I miss you terribly...Stay safe for me, okay? Never stop doing what you love, N/N. I'm rooting for you!" 

I stay silent, what is this video...?

"His wish...is for Y/N to continue doing what she loves doing, which is playing the guitar!  Will Y/N be able to fulfill his wish? Probably! One more thing...shortly after this interview wrapped, this poor man suffered an unfortunate accident...'"