﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.6﹀.﹀

After we spoke to Kirumi, we left the dormitory and went back outside. We were walking around and saw a boy with a brown suit and brown long hair. "Um...excuse me?" Kaede asks him. "...Hm?" The boy asks, it seems he was deep in thought. "Oh! Thank you!" The boy thanks us. "Huh? Thank you?" Kaede asks the boy. 

"Oh! Sorry for scaring!" The muscular boy apologizes to us. I raise an eyebrow while crossing my arms, he might be a bit intimidating, but, he didn't scare me. "Gonta scary-looking. Most people not wanna talk to Gonta when meeting for first time." The boy supposedly named Gonta responds. 

"So, like gentleman, Gonta say thank you! Thank you for talking to Gonta!" The tall boy says happily. "Um...thank you for being so polite." Kaede speaks, with an awkward tone. She seems a bit uncomfortable. "Oh...right! Gonta need to do introduction!" The brunette speaks.

"Ummm... Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta's talent is Ultimate Entomologist." Gonta introduces. "Gonta want to become gentleman! Becoming true gentleman Gonta's goal!" Gonta states happily, with one hand on his hips and the other on the air. "Oh, so you're Gonta. That's a really cute name." Kaede compliments him.

"R-Really? Th-Thank you." Gonta says, while hiding his face because of his blush. "Awww, you're actually pretty nice. Silly me for being so scared at first." Kaede says with a confident tone. "Oh... Gonta scary-looking, huh?" Gonta asks Kaede with a sad smile. 

I don't know what got over me but, I hugged him. "Hey, don't worry. Kaede got to know you and she thinks you're nice. Don't get insecure about what people tell you." I say, after I pulled away from the hug. "Gonta appreciates you, little one!" Gonta says, while patting me. 

Meanwhile Kaede stood there with wide-eyes and Shuichi was looking at the floor. "Ah, sorry... That's not what I..." Kaede apologizes. "No, is okay. Gonta used to it. Gonta called scary since he was kid." Gonta says with both of his hands on his hips. 

"Since you were a kid, huh?" Kaede asks Gonta. "Kid Gonta was bigger than other kids. Other kids scared of Gonta..." Gonta says while crossing his arms. "So kid Gonta play alone. That how Gonta come to like bugs." Gonta continues speaking. "But...when Gonta really focus, it easy to lose track..." Gonta mentions. "One day, Gonta go to forest to find bugs. End up lost..." Gonta speaks. 

"That sounds rough... Were they able to find you right away?" Kaede asks Gonta. "Yeah... Took ten years, though." Gonta smiles sadly. "Ten years!?" Kaede asks, shocked. "Oh, shit...." I say, also shocked. "But Gonta fine. New family took care of Gonta." Gonta reassures us. 

"I-I see... I'm glad they were nice people." Kaede smiles, relieved. "Oh...not people. Wolves." Gonta corrects Kaede. "Wolves!?" Kaede asks. "Wait, for real?" I asked, as shocked as Kaede. "But they really nice." Gonta defends the wolves. "'Cause of forest family, Gonta learned to speak bug and animal." Gonta smiles proudly.

"As thanks, Gonta wanna show forest family what great gentleman Gonta is!" He states happily. "This strange place, huh? Lots of plants, but no bugs." Gonta asks us. "...Wait ,really? I suppose it's understandable that there are no animals, but no insects?" Shuichi asks, mainly to himself. "That's...strange. Not even one bug-" Shuichi says, before getting interrupted by Gonta. 

"You like bugs, too?" He asks with wide eyes. "Hey, what your favorite bug!? What you like about them!?" Gonta overloads Shuichi with questions about bugs. "Ah, n-no, I wasn't saying that I like bugs or anything..." Shuichi stutters. "Then, you...hate bugs?" Gonta asks in an intimidating tone of voice. 

I flinched at his tone, like 2 seconds ago he was a sweetheart and now he's intimidating.. "...What?" Shuichi asks. "Y-You...hate bugs!?" Gonta asks him again with the same intimidating tone. "U-Um...you don't hate bugs! You love them! Right, Shuichi?" Kaede asks, while helping Shuichi out. "Y-Yeah! Of course I do! I...love...bugs?" Shuichi answers Kaede. 

"...Oh, okay. That good. No bad person likes bugs." Gonta says, returning to his happy tone. "Y-Yeah...Us three love bugs..." I say, awkwardly. After our conversation, his Report Card updated. 

Gonta Gokuhara

Height: 6'6"              Weight: 207 lbs.

Chest: 43"                   Blood Type: A

D.O.B: January 23

Likes: Anthropods

Dislikes: Bananas

Notes: Ultimate Entomologist 

"...That was scary." Shuichi mutters. "So much for being a gentleman..." I respond to Shuichi, while he just nodded. We were walking around and noticed a building but it's just a...cage? Kaede opens the door to reveal a girl with white hair and a long yellow jacket. 

"Yah-hah! How are ya?" The girl asks us. "My name is Angie Yonaga! I'm the Ultimate Artist!" Angie introduces herself. "You're pretty cheerful..." Kaede smiles awkwardly. "Nyahahaha! There's no reason to carry bad thoughts in ya!" Angie smiles cheerfully. "You gotta live every day like it's bright, cheery and fun!" Angie speaks, trying to motivate us. 

"...So says Atua." Angie says, while looking down with her eyes closed and a hand intertwined with the other. "Who the fuck is Atua?" I ask her, crossing my arms. "The god of my island, Atua, is always with me, speaking to me with His divine voice..." Angie responds with a relaxed tone. "Do you specialize in painting or something?" Kaede asks her, changing the subject.

"Hmmm... I do both. I paint painting and I sculpt sculptures." Angie responds. "No shit, Sherlock." I mumble, not loud enough for the other 3 to hear. "But Atua's the one who makes the art. I merely offer my body as His vessel." Angie states happily. "Nyahahaha! How divine!" Angie cheerfully smiles. 

"I see, that's interesting. If you don't mind, can you show us some of your artwork?" Kaede asks the other girl. "Of course, of course. In return, will you make an offering?" Angie asks us cheerfully. "An offering?" Kaede asks her. "Can I just offer you a sandwich or something?" I ask Angie.

"Every Monday and Wednesday morning on my island, a truck comes to collect offerings." Angie explains. "...That sounds oddly similar to putting out the trash for pickup." Kaede speaks. "Don't worry, don't worry. When I say offering, I just mean a pint or two of your blood!" Angie explains happily. 

"Yeah, fuck no." I sass. "Um, I'm a bit anemic, so I'll pass..." Kaede smiles awkwardly. "I see. What about you, then?" Angie asks Shuichi. "Huh? Me!?" Shuichi asks, alarmedly. "Boy's blood is also an acceptable offering." Angie responds to Shuichi. "C'mon, c'mon! It won't hurt one bit!" Angie smiles at Shuichi. 

"Ah! W-Wait a minute!" Shuichi nervously says. "Nyahahahaha! Don't run away!" Angie smiles at Shuichi again. After Shuichi spoke, her Report card updated while she walked out of the building. 

Angie Yonaga

Height: 5'1"                   Weight: 90 lbs.

Chest: 28"                      Blood Type: A

D.O.B: April 18

Likes: Avocados

Dislikes: Humidity

Notes: Ultimate Artist

Word Count: 1148