﹀.﹀Old Memories﹀.﹀

Shuichi and I get out of the pool area, with one of the "gifts" remaining, Shuichi walks up to a door Kaito is next to, I follow, having nothing to do.

"Oh, Shuichi! Have you solved the mystery of the junk yet?" The smiling Kaito asks Shuichi, he sees me walk up behind Shuichi and greets me, "Oh, hey Y/N!" He smiles at me.

"That weird projection there... I've got a feeling you can use that one thing with it." Kaito points to the hexagonal protrusion next to him. "Well, I've got no idea how, though!" Kaito speaks.

"But my hunches are usually right! Let's give it a try!" Kaito gives us a reassuring smile. Shuichi stands next to the protrusion and inserts the hexagonal crank in, causing the door to open and reveal a 2 buildings, a hotel and a casino.

Shuichi and I walk up to the Casino building first, opening it's red doors.

"What is this place...? Is this like...a casino?" Shuichi asks, curious. "Yeah, it totally didn't have a sign saying "Casino" outside." I smile sarcastically at the detective.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" The Monokubs says in harmony, appearing on by one. "Why, hello bear!" Monotaro greets Shuichi and I.

"THIS-PLACE-IS-NOT-LIKE-A-CASINO. IT-IS-A-CASINO." Monodam responds to Shuichi. "Yeah, yeah! This place is a casino!" Monotaro proudly crosses his arms.

"YOU-CAN-EARN-LOTS-OF-MONOCOINS-AND-EXCHANGE-THEM-FOR-FABULOUS-PRIZES..." Monodam explains. "Yep, yep! You sure can!" Monophanie cheers.

"That was wonderfully amateurish, Monodam! It had a flavor not even Father could match!" Monotaro compliments his robotic brother. "In a sense, you've surpassed Daddy." Monophanie smiles sweetly at Monodam.

"Which makes you a grampa, Monodam! Grampa Monodam!" Monotaro announces. "So long! Bear well!" The Monokubs disappear.

"Well, let's not stand here, let's go in the basement!" I take Shuichi's hand and drag him down, making him blush at the sudden psychical contact.

"Oh! Look, Shuichi, Y/N!" Kaito calls out for us, making us walk up to him

"Oh! Look, Shuichi, Y/N!" Kaito calls out for us, making us walk up to him. We get a good look at Kaito and see the chest of coins he has, causing Shuichi and I to be shocked.