﹀.﹀Angie's Crazy Ideas﹀.﹀

Y/N's POV

Ding dong bing bong!

I wake up to the morning announcement. I rub my eyes and sleepily look at the monitor. Monokuma was standing there, looking directly at the camera, saying nothing. After a few seconds, the monitor turned off. Well, that was awkward..

I get up and get ready for the day, after getting ready, I swing open my door and head to the dining hall. I arrive, realizing I was the last one. 

As I enter, I hear an angry shout from Kaito, "Q-Quit messing around! Don't just do whatever you want!" He glares at Angie. "Hmmm? But I have Atua's blessing." Angie shrugs, looking back at Kaito. 

"Yeah! We have Atua's blessing! And I'll throw any degenerate who won't shut up about it!" Tenko exclaims, glaring at all the boys in the room. "Hm...I know you claim to be the student council or somesuch, but this is going too far, yes?" Kiyo states, earning a disapproving look from the student council members.

"As we've said before, this is all to end the killing game and keep the peace." Keebo speaks, proudly smiling. "Keebo, there's literally nothing peaceful about this academy." I state. "Kaito, what's wrong? What are you fighting about?" Shuichi asks Kaito, looking confused.

"These guys did something unbelievable." Kaito glares at the student council. "They blocked the manhole that leads to the underground!" Kaito states, still looking pissed off. "The manhole?" Shuichi mumbles. 

"Gonta put heavy rocks on top of manhole, so no one can use it anymore." Gonta explains. "I could've made it disappear with my magic, but I decided to let Gonta handle it this time." Himiko slightly smiles. 

"Why...would you do that?" Shuichi asks. "'Cuz the manhole is a reminder of our desire to leave this place." Angie speaks. "We don't want another tragedy to happen again, like what happened to Kaede." Angie states, her attention still on Shuichi. 

"You said it, Angie! We need to forget all about that underground tunnel and start fresh!" Tenko raises her voice. "Dammit! She just does whatever she wants without asking for our opinion!" Kaito glares at Angie. 

"It certainly is important to hear everyone's opinion, but if we did, nothing would get done. That's why we just decided to obey the student council president!" Tsumugi smiles brightly at Angie. "If it's Angie, then she'll make the right decision! She can hear Atua, after all!" Tsumugi speaks. 

"Man, she's a lost cause. Plain Janes like her are total rubes when it comes to cults." Miu furrows her eyebrows. "Tsumugi, thank you for your fantastic speech. I was truly moved by it." Angie grins, making Tsumugi smile slightly. 

Angie walks up to Tsumugi and hugs her. "Hmmmmmm..." Angie hums, making Tsumugi smile in satisfaction. "Ah..." Tsumugi relaxes in Angie's embrace. "Thank you for always supporting me. Atua smiles on you for your plain and simple service." Angie's hug tightens. 

"I've been wondering...does Atua have red eyes and hair as black as night?" Tsumugi asks, curious. "Atua has whatever features you desire." Angie states, making Tsumugi's eyes light up. "A red-eyed, black-haired god... Ah, what a cool god I have watching me!" Tsumugi squeals.

"When can I meet him!? I want to meet him as soon as possible!" Tsumugi excitedly grins. "Atua exists beyond time itself, but I'm certain you will feel His presence very soon." Angie's lips move upward as she pulls away from the hug. "So cool! Atua's just so cool!" Tsumugi smiles. 

"...Cults like these can be reaaally annoying if you get on their bad side." Kokichi states, earning a nod from me. "Yep." I speak before Angie shrugs her shoulders, "But, but why are you guys so mad over the manhole being covered?" She asks.