﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.2﹀.﹀

We then walked around and went downstairs and we noticed a classroom door. We then opened it to be greeted with a short, purpled-haired boy chasing a robot. "Heeey! Wait for meee!" The purple-haired boy says. "Please stop! Don't come any closer!" The robot growled.

"Lemme touch your body a little! I've always wanted to be friends with a robot!" The short boy says enthusiastically. "What? A robot?!" Kaede asks. "...What is it? Are you another robophobe?" The robot asks. I ran up to the robot, took it's hands and said with a smile "Holy shit! You're a robot?! That's so cool!"

"U-Uh..yes.." The robot answers. "I have a recording function. If you make any robophobic remarks, I will see you in court!" The robot says.

"Wait...you're a robot?! Are you, for reals, a robot?!" Kaede asked shockingly. "A-Are you...one of the Monokubs-" Shuichi asks before getting interrupted by the robot.

"Do not compare me to those toys! I am not just any old robot!" The robot continues. "I'm K1-B0, the Ultimate robot! But, please, adress me as Keebo!" Keebo says.

"Oh my god! You're so badass! Can we be friends? I'm Y/N L/N, Ultimate Guitarist!" I say while shaking his hand.

"S-Sure" Keebo says happily. "That's not faaair! You can't be the only one who gets to shows off!" The short guy says. "I'll introduce myseld, too!" He continues. "Oh, um...go ahead." Kaede says. "I'm Kokichi Oma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" Kokichi introduces himself.

"Holy shit! You're so badass too! Y/N L/N, Ultimate Guitarist!" I say while running up to him and shaking his hand.

"I know right! My secret organization has over 10,000 members! Wanna join?" Kokichi asks me "Fuck yeah!" I say excitedly. "By the way, I learned the hard way that a robot's breath smells like gasoline." Kokichi says in an unamused tone.

"My breath does not smell like gasoline! I am powered by electricity!" Keebo says defensively. I giggle, these two boys seem like fun.

"Nee-heehee...I'm just kidding." Kokichi says while putting his hands behind his back. "You're not funny..." Keebo tells Kokichi sadly.

"Of course you don't think I'm funny. Robots can't understand human humor to begin with!" Kokichi says in a teasing tone. "Don't mock me! I have studied the complete history of stand-up comedy!" Keebo says in a defensive tone.

I walk over to Keebo, wrap my arm arounds his back and say "I bet we'll be the best of friends, Keebo." I smiled at him. "Awwww, what about me?!" Kokichi says. "You too, genius." I tell Kokichi. Meanwhile Kaede and Shuichi sstand there kinda surprised by my actions.

"Oh, by the way, Keebo. How did you end up being a high school student?" I asked him curiously. "I was created by Professor Idabashi, the leading authority in the field of robotics. He installed in a "Strong AI", capable of learning and maturing like a human brain. That's why, at the time of my creation, I didn't know anything. I was like a baby. But, the professor raised me like I was his own child. He taught me so many things...Until finally, he enrolled me in high school. And now, I stan here before you all! See? I'm just like everyone else." Keebo explained. "That's so cool!" I compliment him.

"Hey, do robots have dicks?" Kokichi asked out of nowhere. I let out a small giggle while I look at Shuichi and Kaede. "Please do not ask ridiculous questions!" Keebo says defensively. "Nee-heehee.. I only asked because your backstory is pretty flaccid for a robot." Kokichi says and then grins at Keebo.

"Hey, Kokichi? I don't really understand your Supreme Leader talent..." Kaede asks, trying to change the subject. "Oh, I'm just the supreme leader of an evil secret organization. That's all." He says mischievously.