﹀.﹀Selfish Wishes﹀.﹀

Maki, Shuichi and I decide to investigate Angie's corpse just in case we didn't miss anything, but as we stepped into the hallway, we saw a shocking sight. 

"What the fuck...?" I raise an eyebrow at Kokichi, who has his forehead covered in blood. "Nee-heehee... Did I surprise you? Were you gonna scream and cry in terror?" Kokichi giggles. "Wh-What are you doing?" Shuichi asks, wide-eyed.

"Oh, sorry... I'm just a little light-headed from the blood loss. Yeah, this is real blood...unlike the blood from me and Y/N's prank..." Kokichi states, making me face-palm. "Out of all the times to bring that up, you choose this one?" I give Kokichi an annoyed look. "Prank...?" Maki raises an eyebrow.

"Let's not talk about that...Okay, so what are you doing?" Shuichi questions Kokichi. "I got curious about something, so I decided to search the empty room next door. Th-Then, suddenly...I-I...stepped through the floorboard." Kokichi explains. 

"You stepped through a floorboard?" Shuichi raises an eyebrow. "Geez, that got me good... 'Cuz of this, I-I tripped and fell pretty hard." Kokichi states. "If you're going to lose consciousness, do it after you tell us everything." Maki crosses her arms. 

"O-Oh...sorry, my bad... I guess...there was no crosspiece supporting this floorboard, so I kinda...stepped through...Ah-haha, what bad luck..." Kokichi chuckles as he wipes blood off his forehead with his hand. 

Ding dong, bing bong!

"Huh!?" Shuichi blurts out in surprise. We look at the monitor and see Monokuma with a champagne glass. "Confidence... Dreams... That's what the killing game is all about! Killing game fans! Hold your head high and watch with your own two eyes!" Monokuma cheers.

"Baseball! Soccer! Mobile games! They're all nothing compared to the killing game! The killing game just can't be beat! Behold, students! The entrance to the trial grounds!" Monokuma announces as the monitor turns off. 

"I guess...time's up." Maki frowns a bit. "Aw maaan, it's 'cuz of you guys, I didn't have enough time to check something..." Kokichi pouts. "What were you trying to check?" Shuichi asks. "I wanted to re-research the seance again, so I brought this document with me." Kokichi points to the document he and I read earlier. 

"But, unfortunately...I couldn't find anything new that could be used as a clue. Kiyo perfectly reenacted the seance as what was written in the document. He drew his magic circle the same exact way as this picture." Kokichi points to the page we read.

"Not only that, he used the same exact tools, too. Nothing suspicious about this whole thing." Kokichi nods as he carefully looks at the picture. "Well, I wanted to check the finer details, but...I-I'll tell you later about it...a-at the...class trial...so...see ya there..." Kokichi says as he closes the book and exits the hallway, leaving Maki, Shuichi and I. 

"Ah...Let's go, too." Shuichi turns to Maki and I. "Yeah...okay." Maki nods as me and Shuichi just stare at her. "...What are you staring at? Do you want to die?" Maki threatens us. "As I said, I wouldn't mind." I smirk and I shrug. 

"She's just joking, Maki..." Shuichi chuckles as he oints at me. "Now, c'mon, we have a trial to attend." I say, walking away to arrive to the entrance of the trial grounds. "Come on, let's go." I hear Maki say behind me. 

We arrive to the entrance and open the doors, revealing the rest of our classmates. "It would appear we all have gathered... But it seems there are less and less of us." Kiyo states. "Less friends mean it much harder to solve mystery." Gonta furrows his eyebrows.