﹀.﹀Falling Apart?﹀.﹀

Ding dong, bing bong!

I opened my eyes and glance my direction at the monitor.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" The Monokubs say in unison.

"Zzzzzzz..." Monokid snores.

"This is an official announcement from the Ultimate Academy." Monosuke states.

"It's 8 a.m.! Time to wake up! Let's have a wonderful killing school semester today!" Monotaro cheers.

"Zzzzzzz..." Monokid snores.

"Geez, Monokid really drank too much honey... How long is he gonna keep sleeping?" Monophanie worriedly asks.

"Oh, by the way...Father's time limit expires at 10 p.m. tomorrow night!" Monotaro ignores the pink bear.

"So long! Bear-well!" The Monokubs say their catchphrase and the monitor's screen fades to black. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. I get out of the bathroom and look at the closet, to find the outfits I asked Monophanie for there. I give myself a small smile and take the outfit and put it on and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I step out of my room and see Shuichi in front of Kaede's door, she opens the door and Shuichi walks in, but then closes the door. I walk up to her door and knock, she opens it and I walk in. "I love that you basically closed the door on my face." I sarcastically smile at Kaede. "My bad, Y/N. I thought you weren't gonna come in." Kaede rubs the back of her head while smiling at me.

"Also, I like the new outfit! Gives me more Guitarist vibes!" Kaede compliments me. "I know right, the outfit the Monokubs first gave me didn't suit my talent at all." I cross my arms. I take a look at Shuichi while he lowers his cap with a small tint of pink forming on his cheeks. "Eh, probably not that important." I think to myself.

"Anyways, I want to talk you too, Shuichi... I was wondering if we needed anything for the plan." Kaede looks at Shuichi. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I might know how to keep watch on the library." Shuichi mentions.

"Weren't we planning on hiding inside the library and keeping watch from there?" Kaede asks. "If we did that, we risk the mastermind running into us. It's safer to watch them from further away." Shuichi states. "We also need hard evidence to convince everyone of the mastermind's identity..." Shuichi puts his index finger and his thumb on his chin.

"So that's why...I thought it might be a good idea to set up cameras." Shuichi mentions his idea. "Cameras?" Kaede asks, wide-eyed. "I found some cameras and security sensors in the warehouse." Shuichi gives us a small smile. "With some modification, we could combine the two..." Shuichi says.

"...and have cameras that will detect movement and take pictures." The detective continues explaining. "If we set up a few in the library, we can capture proof of the mastermind." Shuichi speaks. "And we don't have to be in the library for this to work, so we are less likely to get caught." He continues.

"Th-That's a really good idea... But do you know how to modify a camera?" Kaede asks, kinda worried. "Ah, well...I-" I interrupt Shuichi. "I happen to know someone." I smirk. "Who is it, Y/N?" Kaede asks. "Hmmm, I don't knooooow...Maybe the Ultimate Inventor? Just maybe..." I answer, sarcastically. "Oh yes! Miu! We can ask her when we find her!" Kaede cheers.

"But, she's...pretty intimidating, so I'm having trouble talking to her by myself." Shuichi admits. "Hellooooo? Don't you remember? Her and I are practically besties." I smirk while remembering that memory.

"Miu, let's be besties and get rid of everyone's self-esteem." I say with my hands on my hips. "Fuck yeah!" Miu cheers, I smirk.

"Alright! It's settled! We're gonna all ask her, Y/N taking the lead since she's friends with her." Kaede smiles at me. "Thank you so much, Y/N!" Kaede smiles at me, taking my hands. "Shut up..." I mumble, crossing my arms and looking at the floor.