﹀.﹀Depressing Mornings﹀.﹀

Bing bong, ding dong!

I wake up to the usual ring from the monitor, I groan as I look up at it, seeing Monokuma sitting down with a glass of champagne. "Ahem! This is an announcement from the Ultimate Academy! Rise and shine, kiddos! It's another gorgeous day for a killing game! So get out there, embrace your homicidal urges, and have a fabulous day!" He cheerfully smiles. I sigh as I put my blanket off me and sit on my bed. I sigh even louder as Gonta and Miu's dead bodies cross my mind.

 I sigh even louder as Gonta and Miu's dead bodies cross my mind

Out of all people, of course Miu and Gonta had to die

Out of all people, of course Miu and Gonta had to die.. Damn it! I close my eyes tightly, trying to not make any tears spill. I rub my eyes and get off my bed. I should probably head to the dining hall. I feel like shit, but, I can't skip meals. I open my locked door and close it, seeing no one in the dormitory building. I walk out of the building and head to the dining hall. I got there and saw Keebo, Maki, Kaito, Tsumugi, Himiko and Shuichi.

"Geez, don't be stupid, guys. There's no way I'd die just, y'know? 'Cuz I'm Kaito Momota! Luminary of the stars! Oh, hey N/N! Good morning!" Kaito smiles at me as I walk into the room. "There's nothing good about this damn morning, dumbass." I glare at Kaito. "Oh, hey Y/N! Are you okay?" Tsumugi smiles at me. "Hah, do you possibly THINK I'm okay, Tsumugi?" I turn my attention to her. "I was just worried..." Tsumugi quietly mumbles.

"C'mon, N/N! Lighten up! Why don't we eat together with Maki-Roll?" Kaito comes over at me and puts an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah, sure, whatever." I roll my eyes as Kaito leaves the room to get food. "Hey...um...Y/N?" I turn around and see Shuichi put a hand on my shoulder. "What." I glare at Shuichi. "Um...A-Are you okay...?" Shuichi asks. "Shuichi, two of my friends died, how do you expect me to be okay." I facepalm. "I'm sorry...I was worried about you..." Shuichi wraps his arms around me and hugs me. Right as I pull away from the hug, Kaito comes back with a lot of food.

"Okay, N/N, Maki Roll-" Kaito got cut off by Monokuma's loud voice entering the room. "Here I am!" Monokuma grins. "Nyeeeeeh!? Monokuma!?" Himiko goes wide-eyed. "What are you doing here?" Shuichi glares at Monokuma. "Puhuhu. I've got business with you guys, of course." Monokuma giggles. "What do you waaaant!? I'm tired of seeing your dumbass face..." I roll my eyes. "It's our 'prize', right? Hurry up and give it to us." Maki crosses her arms.