﹀.﹀Trapped In A Classroom?﹀.﹀

Numb.

Numbness is what the h/c girl felt as she woke up. Her body hurt. Why did it hurt? As she slowly opened her eyes, she felt claustrophobic. What the hell...? Where...was she? She was certainly confused, considering she's...never been trapped somewhere like this. It was weird. She felt weird.

The girl let out a sigh, using her body to feel the object that trapped her. It was rectangle shaped, which didn't really...help her feel better in regards to her current situation. She tried to calm herself down, breathing in an out repeatedly before using her arms to push herself out of the object.

Woah! It worked! That...certainly surprised the petite girl that was on the floor. She rubbed her head with her right hand, using her left hand to try and stand up. Once she did, she looked around the room. It was a weird looking classroom. She's been to school before, but her classrooms never looked so...odd. The setting surrounding the girl kind of disturbed her as she let out a yelp, turning around and noticing a blonde girl pushing herself out of another locker in the room.

"Are you okay? You... kind of, err, fell on the floor..." The h/c girl asked with a curious, but also a concerned expression on her features. She offered the blonde girl a hand. The blonde girl took it, using it to stand up.

"Owww..." The blonde girl pouted, letting out a pained whine before giving the h/c girl a small smile, "I'm fine... Huh? Wait, where am I? What is this place?" The girl's smile faded away, a look of fear appearing on her face as she looked around.

"I don't know... I'm just as confused as you are," the h/c girl retracted her hand from hers, crossing her arms with a concerned look on her features. "Um... Okay, hold on a sec'. Let's just stay calm and think this through," the blonde replied, a focused and serious expression laced on her face as she continued looking around the mysterious room.

"Alright. Why don't we start with how we got here?" The h/c girl offered with a small smile, trying to make herself not freak the hell out over this situation. She didn't know how she got here. She didn't know who the hell this blonde girl was. She didn't know why she was placed in such a weird looking school. She didn't know why sh-

The two girls let out a small yelp as they turned around, looking at the mysterious boy who fell out of another locker that was placed in the room. The h/c girl furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the guy, honestly a bit surprised at herself for not noticing the other locker in the room.

"Seriously... What's with us getting stuck in lockers...?" The girl thought to herself, taking a small step back from the other two people in the room. Once she took a step backwards, she felt a metallic texture on her leg, making her turn around with a surprised expression.

Once she turned around, she saw five different multi-colored bears. They were all very small, each of them having different colors. "Rise and shine, Ursine!" The five bears cheered, before a red one with a scarf spoke once again, "Rise and shine, Ursine!" It repeated, making the h/c look even more...concerned.

"What the...?!" The h/c took a step away from the metallic bears, moving closer to the blonde and the mysterious boy that fell out of the locker.

"Aaaaaahhh!!" The blonde let out a full scream, which made the h/c slightly wince from her volume. Jeez... She understood the situation was very odd, but she literally didn't need to scream next to her ear!

"A teddy bear...?" The boy spoke up, standing up with a concerned expression as he stood next to the h/c girl. She paid no mind to the boy, focusing her attention on the five weird-looking bears that were infront of the three teens.

The three stayed quiet for a small bit as the bears had a conversation. The h/c girl honestly didn't know what to do or say... This was her first time getting stuck in such an odd situation! What else was the supposed to do? She didn't know where she was!