﹀.﹀Unexpected Events﹀.﹀

It's the day after the third trial, I wake up, ignoring what the cubs were saying in the monitor and got ready for the day. After changing, I head to the dining hall, ignoring everyone that I walked by. 

While on my way, I see Shuichi heading to the dining hall, "Morning." I say, walking a few steps ahead of him. "Ah, good morning, Y/N." Shuichi says back, walking a few steps faster so he can walk next to me. 

We arrive to the dining hall and see Kaito, Miu, Tsumugi, Keebo, Maki, Himiko and Kokichi. "Good morning, everyone." Shuichi says as I head to the table and take a seat. "Ah...yeah. Good morning." Tsumugi responds, avoiding eye contact with the rest of us. 

"Good...morning..." Keebo nods, having a frown on his face. "*sigh*" Miu looks away from us. "What's wrong with you and Y/N, bro!? You're not gonna eat!?" Kaito asks as he points to me. "If you don't eat, then Gonta will eat you both instead." Kokichi giggles. 

"Very comforting, Kokichi." I nod at him. "Ah, he'll eat me? Don't you mean my breakfast...?" Shuichi asks, wide-eyed. "Speaking of Gonta, where is he? I haven't seen him this morning." Kaito asks in concern. 

"He's not here yet?" Shuichi asks while looking around the dining hall. "He's probably still sleeping..." Keebo puts a finger on his chin. "*sigh*" Miu catches my attention again. Does she want something from us? 

"Heeey! You guys have no energy! You need to look alive! You're all still teenagers!" Himiko whines. "H-Himiko?" Shuichi turns to Himiko, who is pouting. "Your 'good mornings' are too quiet! It's 'cuz you're so quiet that you feel down!" Himiko points at Shuichi. 

 "*SIGH!!!*" Miu sighs louder than before. "I didn't mean you should sigh louder!" Himiko pouts at Miu. "...Weird. I thought you'd be the most depressed out of all of us." Maki glances at Himiko. "Sheesh, Kaito, did you brainwash Himiko to be happy all of a sudden?" I shake my head. 

"Huh!? I didn't do anything!" Kaito raises his voice. "Of course...I'm depressed. This is the most depressed I've been in all my 200 million years." Himiko frowns. "200 million years!?" Tsumugi asks, surprised. 

"But...being depressed won't help those who died rest in peace... Tenko and Angie, too. If I stay depressed, they wont be able to rest in peace either. So in order to make their deaths have meaning, I've decided to live my life with positivity!" Himiko states. 

"S-So anyway...Please...t-take care of the...new me..." Himiko pants. "You're out of breath already. You're going full speed right out of the gate!" Kaito speaks. "But it's just like Himiko said. Those of us left need to look to the future and live. For all the other's sake." Tsumugi smiles.

"Yeah! Let's cheer up and work hard! This game is just getting started!" Kokichi cheerfully jumps up and down. "Game?" Shuichi raises an eyebrow. "Huh? Isn't that what we were talking about?" Kokichi asks. 

"Ughhh...but now that there's less people, I might...be the next victim..." Kokichi frowns. "Woooow, so exciting! But I definitely don't wanna die! Well, I guess that's the same for everyone else! Ah-hahahahahahaha!" Kokichi laughs. 

"You're still saying crap like that at a time like-" Kaito gets cut off by the door being opened, revealing Gonta. "Where the hell were you?" I raise an eyebrow. "Everyone! This serious!" Gonta worriedly looks at all of us. 

"Oh, no... The Colossal High School Girl is on the other side of the wall, isn't she!?" Kokichi worriedly looks at Gonta. "Okay, maybe not that serious, but Gonta went to courtyard before coming here..." Gonta states. "The graffiti? Was more added to it?" Shuichi asks. "Yeah. More letters added..." Gonta nods.