﹀.﹀Another Friend Lost﹀.﹀

As I drag Shuichi by the arm, we both cross the bridge, while Tsumugi, Kokichi, Kaito and Gonta follow us. "Did everyone cross the bridge? Okay then, let's head to the mansion together." Kokichi skips to the building. Suddenly, I hear a noise behind me, I turn around and see Miu. "Huh? Miu, what the hell are you doing here?" I tilt my head, waiting for an answer.

"Whoops, my hand slipped." Miu slaps the signboard off, leaving us with no bridge. "Ah! What are you doing!?" Tsumugi asks. "Miu! You're a fucking idiot." I facepalm, looking at the signboard peacefully going through the river. "I'm not a fuckin' idiot! I just came here to see you guys off...and my hand accidentally slipped!" Miu shrugs.

"That was obviously on purpose!" Kaito pouts. "I-It wasn't on purpose at all! I-I-It was an accident!" Miu frowns.  "You keep talkin' shit like that, you'll only ever attract ugly bitches! Do you wanna spend the rest of your life surrounded by ugly bitches, dumbass!?" Miu furrows her eyebrows.

"Tch!...that's not even an insult. I'm famous for attracting ugly people!" Kaito mumbles as Miu walks away. "What are they fighting about?" Shuichi asks. "I've...met a lot of people till now, but I've never met someone so messed up..." Tsumugi frowns. "Seriously, that girl is so much trouble! Just like her best friend!" Kokichi points at me. "Oh, you shut the fuck up." I glare at Kokichi. "Oh, sorry... There was one more person here." Tsumugi glances at Kokichi.

"What are the people in the chapel gonna do? Now they have no way to get across." Shuichi speaks. "Oh, you're right. You can only log out from the salon in the mansion." Tsumugi nods. "Well, maybe Miu can fix it later. Let's just get to the mansion already." Kokichi walks to the mansion. "We'll deal with them later. First we gotta find the secret of the outside world." Kaito walks over to the mansion while the rest of us follows him.

"Gonta and Kaito are gonna check the mansion's surroundings and rooftop. I'll go to the salon. So can the plain trio,  Y/N, Tsumugi and Shuichi, go plainly search the dining hall and kitchen?" Kokichi smirks at us. "Fuck you too." I sarcastically smile at Kokichi. "Sorry, guys... It's my fault you got plain paired with me." Tsumugi apologetically nods at us. "But everybody knows that the plain trio is just plain dangerous!" Tsumugi smiles.

"Ah, I don't know about that." Shuichi chuckles. "...Gonta go now." Gonts nods at the rest of us. "It's surprisingly cold out there, so be careful. You should come back here to warm up." Tsumugi gives Gonta a reassuring smile. "Thank you...but Gonta okay. Gonta not smart enough to get sick." Gonta smiles at Tsumugi. "Someone who isn't smart wouldn't want to save everyone... They'd only think of themselves." Kaito shakes his head.

"Oh...thank you." Gonta goes wide-eyed. "Okaaay, let's stop this fun chit-chat and go back to looking for the secret of the outside world. But we don't know what's waiting for us, so we gotta be veeeeery careful, okay?" Kokichi speaks as he walks over to the salon and enters the room. "Alright, we'll start searching, too." Shuichi glances at Tsumugi and I. "Yeah... I want to hurry and find the secret of the outside world so we can go back...I want to go back to my real body." Tsumugi excitedly nods.

"Well, these avatars aren't that bad, y'know?" Kaito speaks. "Huh? These avatars?" Shuichi glances at everyone. "Just kidding! It's just a joke! I'm just joking!" Kaito laughs. "I'm gonna go check the rooftop! You guys better not slack off!" Kaito walks over to the stairs. "Gonta...go now, too." Gonta speaks as he opens the door and walks outside. "Alright, we should go too." Tsumugi turns to Shuichi and I. "Yeah, let's go." Shuichi walks over to the dining hall, while Tsumugi and I follow him.

"So, I'll check the dining room. Can you two please check the kitchen?" Tsumugi asks. "Yeah, sure." I walk over to the kitchen's door. "Alright, the kitchen is over there." I hear Shuichi say behind me. We both then enter the kitchen in silence. Though that silence was brought to an end. "I suppose we should search everywhere, look for anything suspicious." Shuichi speaks up. "Yeah, that's what I intend on doing." I nod at Shuichi.