﹀.﹀Exploring The School PT.3﹀.﹀

We then walked through the hallway and saw another door. We open it and entered a Game room. Inside, was a short guy with a beenie and a black jacket.

"It looks like a Game Room..." Kaede says. "But this is a school, right? Is it normal for a school to have it's own Game Room?" Kaede continues. "It certainly is strange..." Shuichi responds. "I agree with Thing 2." I say out of nowhere.

While exploring, the short guy muttered "Sheesh...what a strange place." "When I heard we were here, I didn't expect we'd see a Game Room." The short boy continues.

"Are we really trapped in here? There must be an exit, right?" Kaede asks him. "Isn't that what you guys are walking around looking for?" The boy asks. "Then...figure it out yourself." He continues.

"Oh, o-okay..." Kaede responds. "We may be trapped, but it's pretty cool here. Compared to prison anyway..." He continues. "Prison...? What? But you're an Ultimate student, aren't you?" Kaede interrogates.

"Hmph...that's an old story." The short boy answers. "Ryoma Hoshi, the man called the Ultimate Tennis Pro...no longer exists." Ryoma says. "I'm nothing more than his empty shell." He continues.

"Ryoma Hoshi? R-Reall? I've seen you in the newspaper." Shuichi says, "The tennis prodigy who single-handedly took down a mafia..." Shuichi continues. "You took down a mafia by yourself?!" Kaede asks shockingly.

"The papers said he shot them through the head with his tennis skills and an iron ball." Shuichi reveals. Kaede stood there shocked while I was amused.

"Holy shit, that's cool! Fist bump, man!" I say while kneeling down to give him a fist bump. "Hmph, so you know that much already..." Ryoma says while returning my fist bump. "Well? What do you think of the loser before you who used his talent to kill?" Ryoma asks.

"B-But...why would you throw away your future like that?" Kaede asks with an awkward smile. "Hmph, because I didn't need a future anymore..." Ryoma answered. I felt kinda bad for him...He seems like a lonely guy.

"Huh?" Kaede asks him. "No...it's nothing. It's not like me to talk so much." Ryoma responds. "Anyway...I'm warning you. It's dangerous to just walk up to a killer like me." Ryoma says while turning his back to us.

After talking to Ryoma, I decide to look at the report cards of him and Maki.

Maki Harukawa

Height: 5'4" Weight: 97 lbs.

Chest: 30" Blood Type: A

D.O.B: February 2

Likes: Morning Lake Shores

Dislikes: Winter Lake Shores

Notes: Ultimate Child Caregiver

Ryoma Hoshi

Height: 3'5" Weight: 88 lbs.

Chest: 24" Blood Type: B

D.O.B: July 1

Likes: Russian blues

Dislikes: Whitetip reef sharks

Notes: Ultimate Tennis Pro

We then left to go upstairs. And as we were about to go to the Dining Hall, we see a green-haired boy standing next to it. We decide to have a chat with him.

"Oh hey there. You guys get kidnapped, too?" The green-haired boy asks. "No shit, we're visiting this place. Of course we got kidnapped too." I say while crossing my arms. "Well, you three look alright. That's good." The boy says calmly. "Situation could be better, though." The boy continues.

"Yeah, totally." Kaede agrees with him. "Hey, lemme ask you something..." The boy says. "Do you guys remember how you got here?" He asks, the way he said it sent shivers down my spine. "If you're asking us, then...you don't remember either, do you?" Kaede responds with a question.

"Ha, you're the same way too, huh? You don't remember anything, do you?" The boy asks Kaede. "I guess that means everyone here's the same." He continues. "Huh? Everyone?" Kaede asks. "Did you forget? Those Monokubs said there's seventeen of us, smartass..." I tell her.

"I asked the others, too. They all said they don't remember." The boy says. "So the others don't remember, either..." Kaede repeats. "It's like we all have amnesia, or something." The boy speaks. "That can't be a coincidence.." I say out loud. "Ah, but that's...not normal. If everyone here has amnesia-" Shuichi says before getting interrupted. "Welp, I guess we're all in a pretty abnormal situation then." The green-haired boy says with a creepy smile.

"...What?" Shuichi says a bit startled. After he said that, I backed up a little away from the green-haired boy. "Wait...amnesia's a stretch. We're probably just confused...I'm sure we'll remember eventually." Kaede says with a cheerful tone. "Or it could be group hypnosis, maybe brainwashing..." The green-haired boy says with a creepy smile again.

"In any case...I hope we remember soon." He speaks. "Otherwise...I'll end up being the outcast." The green-haired boy continues. "What do you mean by that? Do you know anything that you're hiding?" I interrogate him. "To tell you the truth, how I got here isn't the only thing I don't remember." The green-haired boy responds.

"I also forgot...my own talent." The boy says. "How do you even forget your own talent?" I ask. "I don't even know at this point." The boy responds. "Phew, I'm in trouble. I know I must have been some kind of Ultimate..." He continues, in a somewhat calm tone of voice. "I just don't remember." He reminds us.

"Is that true...?" Kaede asks. "'Course it is. But then again, I don't blame you for not believing me." The boy says with a small smile. "Well, yeah. You're sketchy as fuck." I tell him. "Oh...I never told you my name, did I?" He says, ignoring me. "It's not like...I already told you, but, then I forgot, I did, right?" He continues.

"No, you haven't told us your name, smartass." I insult him. "My name is Rantaro Amami." Rantaro introduces himself. "I can't remember my Ultimate at the moment..." Rantaro speaks. "But I promise, I'm not a bad guy. Nice to meet ya." Rantaro continues.

"...Is it weird? That I'm not really bothered by the fact that I don't remember my talent." Rantaro asks us. "What?" Kaede asks. "You know, I'm actually kinda looking forward to finding out. I wonder what Ultimate I am..." Rantaro tells us. "Anyway, it'd be nice if we could get along. We aren't going anywhere for a while." Rantaro says with a friendly smile. "Stop that. We'll escape soon." Kaede says positively.

"And when the hell is "soon", Miss Akamatsu?" I ask her. "Yeah..You really think it's gonna be that easy?" Rantaro asks with a dark tone. "Huh? What do you mean...?" Shuichi asks Rantaro. "Nothin'. Just a feeling." Rantaro says with his hand on the air. "That sounds pretty suspicious..." I think to myself.

"Haha, hey, don't worry about it, alright?" Rantaro tells us. Us 3 kept quiet, we didn't know what to say to him. After a few minutes, my Monopad updates Rantaro's information.

Rantaro Amami

Height: 5'10" Weight: 137 lbs.

Chest: 32" Blood Type: B

D.O.B: October 3

Likes: Extraterritorial rights

Dislikes: Cars

Notes: Ultimate ???

I don't know about Kaede and Shuichi, but, I don't like that Rantaro guy...He's too suspicious..

_________________________________________

Word count: 1197