﹀.﹀New Friendship﹀.﹀

"Hey, Shuichi... What should we do right now?" Kaede asks Shuichi. "Yeah, the hell are we gonna do? Everyone left." I shrug. "...We need to move." He answers. "Huh? Move?" Kaede asks. "Don't ya think he's talking about the library, dumbass?" I raise an eyebrow at the blonde girl. Shuichi then walked closer to us, making sure no one else in the Dining Hall can hear us. 

"This morning, before I came to the dining hall, I noticed dust from the card reader on the floor." Shuichi quietly explains to us. "You mean, in the library?" Kaede asks, I facepalm, of course he means the damn library. "Yes..." Shuichi answers for me. "Shuichi, can we help you in any way?" Kaede asks.

"Of course, Kaede..." Shuichi looks at Kaede in the eye. "But we should go. We shouldn't be talking in the open like this." Shuichi suggests, I nod. "What's up with you guys? What're you whispering about?" Kaito asks out of nowhere. "W-We're not whispering. We're just gonna check on something." Kaede responds. 

"And that thing you want to check is a secret?" He asks. "S-Sorry...All I can say i-" "Don't worry about it, Space Boy." I interrupt Kaede while smirking at Kaito. I walk away, leaving Kaede and Shuichi silent, I turn back at them "Well, aren't we going?" I raise an eyebrow at them. I walk to the library, Shuichi and Kaede behind me.

We eventually get to the library, and we walk up to the moving bookshelf. "Alright, I'll explain everything. First, take a look at the card reader." Shuichi moved the bookcase to reveal the hidden door. Kaede and I take a close look at the card reader, he was right, the dust isn't there anymore,. 

"The dust is gone!" Kaede exclaims. "That's right. I checked it right after nighttime started yesterday, and the dust was there." Shuichi explains. "But this morning, it was gone." Shuichi continues. "So that means...someone entered this door during nighttime?" Kaede asks herself. 

"That got me thinking. This may sound far-fetched, but...Perhaps Monokuma's revival is related to this door somehow." Shuichi mentions. "I mean...probably, the design is colored like him, I don't think that's a coincidence." I put a hand on my hips. "How so?" Kaede looks at Shuichi. 

"Remember what the Monokubs said?" Shuichi asks the blonde girl. 

"This school...has a machine somewhere that can make a whole lotta Pops." Monosuke explains. "Just activate that machine, and you can have as many Pops are you wa-" Monosuke gets interupted.

 "Oh yeah, Monosuke said something about a machine that can make a lot of Monokumas." I respond, thinking about that memory. "That would explain why we saw Monokuma alive and well in the morning..." Shuichi speaks to himself. "At nighttime, someone went through this door and activated the machine." Shuichi explains. 

"And then there's what Monokuma just told us..." Shuichi continues. 

"A time limit is now in effect! If a murder does not occur by nighttime, two days from now..."  Monokuma starts explaining. "...then every student participating in this killing game will die!" Monokuma cheers. 

"The way he phrased it seemed peculiar. Why not just say "everyone will die"?" Shuichi mentions. "He went out of his way to specify that students "forced to participate" will die." Shuichi states. "Huh? But why?" Kaede asks. "My deduction is that one of us volunteered to participate and wasn't forced." Shuichi responds. 

"That would mean that they would avoid execution without breaking any rules..." The detective points out. "Perhaps that's why Monokuma said it that way." Shuichi explains. "Holy shit..." I mumble, surprised. No wonder Shuichi's the Ultimate Detective, dude's got some skills. 

"And that person is the one in our group who's cooperating with Monokuma?" Kaede asks as surprised as me. "I don't know if Monokuma is that strict with rules, but he is trying to protect someone." Shuichi states. "...that would imply that they're doing more than just cooperating with Monokuma." Shuichi continues explaining to us.