CHAPTER 15- SPLITTING UP- PART 2

BRANDON

BRANDON

"Ok so what do you want to tell me?" Nicoletta said.

"Wait, let Reagan and Ryder come here. Then I will tell you."

"And why exactly am I listening to you?"

"I don't know! Maybe because you are not a 'bad person." I exclaimed. She gave me her death stare.

"Where is Vanessa?" she asked looking around.

"You as it is don't like her, why do you care?" I said maybe a little rudely.

"Yeah, I don't, she ruined my new dress from Chanel and slammed a pie into my face," she said rolling her eyes. I let out a chuckle.

"People have, you know, real problems," I said.

"Do you want me here or not?!" she said folding her arms and making the bitchy face.

"I do. I am sorry." I said desperately.

"Oh, hey guys," Reagan said as she and Ryder entered.

"Now that they are here, can you please tell me?" Nicoletta whined.

"Umm yeah but before that, I have to tell you guys something," I said looking towards Reagan and Ryder.

"What? I am really confused why Nicoletta is here." Ryder asked.

"So, I saw Vanessa and Christian together today, and I have a gut feeling that she told him everything," I said.

"About what?" Nicoletta asked cluelessly.

"Wait, let's not assume, I am calling her," Reagan sighed.

She called Vanessa and put her phone on speaker.

"Hii!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Umm hi, I wanted to ask if you told Christian everything."

"I am assuming Brandon reached you before me. And yes, I did." She said.

"What the hell, how could you do that?" Reagan asked furiously.

"It is easier to solve the case this way, he took me as a consultant on this case."

"Ok and what about us?" Reagan asked more furious.

"Just trust me, Reagan. You know I don't make dumb decisions."

"How long is this going to take?" Nicoletta asked loud enough for Vanessa to hear her.

"Oh my god! That's Nicoletta, right?"

"Yes girl, it's me," Nicoletta said.

"I am on speaker! What in the world Reagan? Who else is there?"

"Hi," Ryder said.

"I assuming Brandon too is there. You know it's funny how easily you guys replaced me, especially when Brandon was being the asshole," she said giving a fake laugh and hanging up before we could say anything.

"She is dramatic," Nicoletta said rolling her eyes and all three of us glared at her.

"Sorry and Brandon you have exactly two minutes from now to tell me what you wanted me to tell," Nicoletta said very furiously now.

"You said that your father is good friends with the mayor, so can you get us the VIP passes to the ball on the coming Friday?" I asked politely.

"I am already going. One of you guys could come as my date." She said still very confused.

"Great Brandon can go," Ryder said smiling. Then no one said a thing.

"And?" Nicoletta asked.

"That's it," Reagan said.

"What no, if you guys are going to act this way, no, I can't take Brandon as my guest," Nicoletta said getting up.

"But you just said that you could," I said.

"Yeah, I was expecting a reason for it, I mean like an explanation. Why would I do that for no reason."

"Because you are not a 'bad person," I said smiling hoping it would work.

"Shut up! I am not but I am not dumb either. Tell me everything and then I will think about helping you guys." she said.

We all looked at each other.

"Fine," Reagan said. We told her everything from the very start. Also, she did not use her card that time, she didn't go to her dorm that night at all. She finally agreed to take me as her date.

"Also, we don't have a lot of time, we need a suit for you to match my dress."

"How is that necessary?"

"Are you crazy! This is one of the biggest balls. Do you know how much publicity is it going to get, we are literally going to cameras on us the whole time. You really don't understand how powerful my father is! We are going to be VVIP."

"But I don't have that kind of money."

"It's on me, chill."