CHAPTER 11- FAKE IDs- PART 2

BRANDON

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not being at your side the time you needed me the most. I'm not trying to win you back; I hope the best for you." Elizabeth said.

"Thank you, means a lot coming from you." I said really shocked to see her apologize.

A guy came out of her apartment in a suit. "You ready baby girl? Who is that guy?" he said pointing to me. That explains her dress and the messy apartment.

"He is here for business. Here is that guy's card." she said handing me the card.

A message from Vanessa flashed on my screen. 'I saw police down stairs, they may be coming to you.'

"Well, thanks for the help, and I will leave you guys to the kissing." I said as I was heading for the stairs not sure if she heard me or not because of the apparent reason.

When I reached downstairs, I saw Christian with my ex-girlfriend in handcuffs and my current crush standing beside him looking like really sad (I have no idea why). I did not want to meet Christian so I messaged Vanessa to go home and told her that I will meet her back at home. I went out through the back door.

As it is, I had to talk to this id guy. I called him. "Is this Howard?" I asked him reading the name off the card Elizabeth had given me.

"Who is this?" said a very heavy voice.

"I just need a fake ID. Elizabeth has given me your number."

"Send the photo, pick the ID from the trash can beside the 'JOHNS-EY-S' at 6 in the morning tomorrow, and drop 87 dollars. Never call me back on this number." he said cutting the phone. Well! That was fast.

I forwarded him Vanessa's driver license's photo which she had sent me prior.

I headed home after talking to him. Vanessa was sitting on the couch.

"Hi! You are back so early; we could have come home together. It was so nice seeing Christian again." she said all joyously.

"Yeah, why are you so excited?" I asked because she was acting very weird.

"Well, I was just thinking about how good friends we have made. All are so good. Your ex-girlfriend was not that bad either. Oh! You never told me what happened after I left." she talked very fast changing the topic before I could even say a thing.

"Nothing, she just apologized for what she had done in the past."

"Oh really! How nice of her. Well isn't she a handful. What happened next? Tell me everything. Details."

"Nothing, she gave me the ID guy's number and then her boyfriend came and they started kissing and then I saw your message..." I was saying as I was interrupted by Vanessa.

"Oh...Boyfriend. Pizza?" she said coming back to her normal tone.

"Yeah sure and by the way the guy will drop off your id tomorrow morning at a trash can."

******

"Is this dress sophisticated enough?" Vanessa asked. She was wearing a black dress that had puffy sleeves and a neckline that Reagan said was sweetheart. Reagan and Ryder had come over and Reagan was helping Vanessa find a dress that would make her look sophisticated.

"No, it doesn't suit you. Wear my satin dress. That's our last option otherwise we will have to go for shopping." Reagan told Vanessa.

"Shopping!? We don't have time for that. We have to leave in two hours. Vanessa, why do you want to look sophisticated? you are not even comfortable. You have put on like seven dresses. Wear what you usually wear. It really doesn't matter."

"Shut up! What do you know about women! Do you want Kathleen to talk to you or not? I am doing you a favor. Go along with it. If she wears dresses like this, you guys will fit in more." Reagan pounced on me; all I could do was raise my hands up like I was being robbed.

"I hate it when she snaps like that." I whispered to Ryder.

"I can hear you." Reagan shouted.

"See Brandon, not my choice." Vanessa replied.

"Now you go put on that pink satin dress." Reagan directed Vanessa.

Five minutes later, Vanessa stepped down the stairs in a baby pink body fitting dress. She looked very nice in it. She was all awkward and was pulling the dress down a little. But even after all the awkwardness, the way she moved in that dress, just wow. She was prettier than any model out there.

"Chill dude." Ryder called me out. I did realize I was staring but I didn't want to look away.

"Well! No need to go for shopping, and that dress looks perfect on you. I say you keep it." Reagan exclaimed in awe.

"No thanks, just wearing this once."

Reagan got stuff to match with it, a pink purse, silver heels. Then they went into the guest room to get Vanessa's hair and makeup. We didn't see them for the next one hour. 

VANESSA'S FINAL LOOK