🎉🎉🎉🎉We Hit 10K!!!!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

We did it!!!!!!

I can't believe we hit 10K!!!!! I screamed so loud when I saw it, I immediately had to thank you all.

Seriously, you all are so amazing! Thank you for letting me continue to share this story with you!

I am so happy to be able to write about a show that I love so much

I will try my absolute best to deliver good chapters to you all, today is another update day!

What should I do for 10K? Should we do a q and a type thing, as long as the questions aren't personal?

I would love to answer some if there were any!

Or should I make a chapter of wholesome moments that would be kind of like head cannons from y/n and Gilbert?

Obviously those would not contribute to the story line but it could be a fun little thing if you guys want!

I really appreciate you all so much, and thank you for 10K. Writing this has been so fun and I can't wait to continue it!

I can't wait to add in a twist at some point and just see everyone's reaction! It won't be for a while but it's going to be there and I can't wait!

You are all loved and important, thank you for all you have done.

And this may be tmi but I'm crying right now because I'm so happy, love you all forever!