Season 3 (Found)

Y/N:
We said our goodbyes to Cole and Aunt Josphine, Aunt Jo gave me a pat on the shoulder before we left saying 'thank you for helping her with this' I almost laughed when she said it, who wouldn't help their best friend?

Instead I kept composure and gave a serious nod before leaving with Anne. Now we stood in front of the large church, it had red doors and large windows, nothing like our church back home.

I looked to her and she took a breath before nodding and starting up the steps, I pushed the doors open allowing her to go through then went on behind her.

It didn't take long for her to find the things needed and to make a small area for us near the back of the church, it was dimly lit, only the sun seeping in through a window to give us light.

She handed me one of the papers and I sat next to her beginning to look through, hoping to find the one thing she desprately wanted to see.

If this didn't work, honestly I had no clue what her next move would be, we were both scanning lists for her name when a man gently set two more books on the table beside us.

Neither of us looked up, instead continuing to search for the name, he sighed before walking away.

Gilbert:
Another tea with Winnie. It seemed to go well, I knew for now it was better to tell her about my descion to leave Dr. Wards.

Being away from Bash and Delphine just didn't seem to fit me right now, I had even convinced her to visit Avonlea some time, that actually made me releaved. I don't htink I'm ready to say goodbye just yet.

I walked with her as we went back to the office, she was rather funny, her tales about what had happened before I arrived always made me laugh. I held open the door, she gave me a smile in thanks before turning and walking, she didn't get far before she gasped.

A beaten and bruised Bash was sitting on a bench in front of us with an ice pack on his head "Bash!" I walked over looking at the gashs. "This is Bash? Dear me you certainly are. Poor thing. Come along lets wake the good doctor" Winie said, we helped him up slwoly walking him in "Dr. Ward! Bringing in a patient!" Winnie called as we sat him on a bed to be checked out.

Y/N:
Nothing. Still nothing. We had spent hours looking through every book, page by page flipping through for anything that might help but alas, it has not been very successful. Anne let out a sigh as she flipped to the next page, I could tell this wasn't making her feel much better, suddenly she let out a sob.

I glanced over seeing tears coat the page she was reading. He hand had stopped on a name, the man from earlier came over "Is everyth-" "Its okay sir, thank you for the concern" he hesitated but left as I wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"What'd you find?" I asked softly, her tears still running down her cheeks "My parents are dead." I hugged her tighter "And I'm from Scotland!" she smiled laughing a bit as she looked at the page "Thats great! Not the...you know what I mean" she nodded still laughig, happiness was spread across her face like a blanket and it made my heart soar.

After all that bad news and everything she has been through it felt good to see her win something for once. We walked out of the curch, a bright smile still on her face as she grabbed my hand "Ka'kwet's new school isn't far from here. I bet we could go visit and see how its going" I nodded "That actually sounds amazing, I can't wait to see how she likes it" if she even does, I kept that part to myself.

I don't know what it is but I was getting that same gut feeling that something was wrong, the same one I got when 'Nathaniel' stole from our whole town, I just couldn't shake it.

"Anne?" I asked as we walked down, she was leading us to the school, "Yes?"

"Do you feel like, that school seems a bit weird?"