Season 3 (Quest)

Y/N:
The rest of the ride was taken in silence, not even the walk to Aunt Josephines had any conversation. We neared the door walking down the path, Anne to my right while Gilbert was to my left.

We both stopped at the door, I turned to face him "Thank you for doing this" "You're welcome" "Yeah we'll see you at th-" instead of letting her finish he walked off. The door was heard from behind us and I took one last glance at him before turning around and spotting Cole running down the stairs;

"Cole!" "I've missed you both so much!" "Us too!" he went to Anne first, embracing her in a tight hug before turning to me and doing the same.

He brought us inside and sat down on a chair while lacing up his shoes, telling us all of the wonders of his new life, you could tell he was happier, it showed in every way.

"And sometimes after school I go to a gallery with my classmates--"

"Like minded indivisuals! Are you hearing yourself?"

"And we just stare and stare at paintings"

"Art school is the perfect place for you. I can already see how much joy it brings you" I said.

"It is. I do wish you two were there though. Yesterday we--"

He was caught off by two new people entering the room and a large smile overcame me as I ran to them followed by Anne.

"Aunt Jo!"

"Rollings!"

"Miss Anne, Miss Y/N"

I gave her a large hug that Anne joined, "It is so amazing to see you Aunt Jo" I said pulling away, Anne was nodding in agreement. "As it is to you girls! Anne so tall, and y/n, I can tell you've been studying" how you can tell that about someone I have no clue but I didn't qestion her on it, one reason because she was right and the other being that I was to excited.

We all walked over to where Cole was sitting still tying his shoes

"Still lacing your boots I see. I've never met a soul that takes so long to get out of the house, I'm acient and I run circles around him"

"You'd think you'd have learned some patience in your hundred years on the planet"

My eyes widened while Aunt Jo gasped. "Do you hear how he treats me?" Anne and I laughed while she fayed being offended "He's trying to render me obsolete" Rollings said while helping Cole with his coat "Can't get used to it" he said, "Well things seem to be going disastorus" I said "Yes y/n I agrre, Aunt Jo it has taken a turn for the worst" she chuckled as she pulled Anne to the side. I stayed back with Cole to let them have some privacy. In just a few minutes we would be off, Anne finally hopefully able to find something on her lineage.

Gilbert:
I sighed walking away from them, I know it seemed silly to be mad but sometimes Anne could just be a bit much and Y/N adding to it didn't help.

I was aware that they were fed up, Y/N more the Anne at some points it seemed, I agree that thye should be able to do what they want but right now thats not the case. I was just trying to help.

I was already heading to Dr. Wards and opening the door, still not feeling the greatest after that 'lovely' train ride. I stepped in quietly but stopped when I heard voices "Yet here we are again Mr. Bones and you don't look any better since our last meeting. Or should I call it a dust up" I raised my eyebrow walking further in "It seems theres very little the good doctor can do for you. You really must start taking better care of yourself young man. You're wasting away" I heard a surprised gasp from the room down the hall.

"Well! I don't know what kind of girl you think I am but you've just bought yourself a date with my father and his shotgun" my eyes widened shocked at what I was hearing.

"Though if I do get you shot, it'll be me putting you back together and isn't that just the plight of women" I looked around the corner seeing a blonde gril, her hair done up in a curly look. Dressed in a white blouse and skirt, talking to a skeloton.

I had to stop myself from laughing as she continued talking "I should like to say you have some nerve but you also have a complete lack of nerves, which'll do you well if you do get shot. Hmm? It was an accident you say" I began walking into the room a smile still on my face.

"Oh you're awfully handsome when you're contrite Mr. Bones. I can forgive" I let out a small laugh and she turned around.

"Here for the show are you? Just a ticket for one?" she turned back to 'Mr. Bones' "Mr. Bones do you have the tickets? I'm afraid we're all sold out" she turned to face me again, I nodded slightly "Good day Mr. Blythe" "Good day Miss Rose" she walked past me into the other room and I turned to follow.

"If Mr. Bones is alright with it...might you accept an invitation to tea?" she took a step to peer at it. "That sounds lovely" I nodded smiling widely, I ran into a wall on the way out so that made it much less graceful but she accepted.

She was quite beutiful I must say and intelligent, needless to say, I was glad she accepted my offer.

Y/N:
Anne had been leading Cole and I for hours until finally we arrived upon a large house, it was gray and looked like something from a horror book, crows everywhere and the foggy weather didn't help.

"Oh spooky" Cole said looking at the house "Anne, how long did you stay at this place if you don't mind?" I asked "Of course not, on and off from when my parents died. Poor as church mice and they loved me so, but...fever took them when I was three months old. So from then until I was thirteen. I'd get placed out but...always ended up back here" we nodded and I took her hand in support.

She gave me a grateful smile as we walked to the doors, they were large and white with overgrown vegitation surrounding it.

We stopped at the door and she peered inside through the window, she had let go of my hand while she looked "Are you alright?" Cole asked. She said nothing but turned the handle gently.

I guess this is it, here goes nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
An:1140 Words! Thank you all for reading!
I hope this was alright, I was a little stumped
for some reason today but I hope I did it
justice! As always leave any, questions,
suggestions, comments, or concerns! I
hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy
Reading Bookworms!