Season 2 (Proposal?)

Y/N:
We took off down the road, first item:Lightbulbs. We walked into the shop,m the one where Anne came to help Green Gables when money was tight, we stood in front of the negotiator, he eyed Anne.

"I know you" "Hello again" we all set our bags of things on the counter "Whats all this then?" Anne set a pen on his counter "Lets talk numbers" I smirked at Anne. She always knew how to get what she wanted when it was needed, something I had always admirered about her.

We sat down prepared for the long talk we were about to got through for these.

Gilbert:
I got off the train saying a quick goodbye to y/n, she reasured me and for some reason that made me feel at ease... for a bit. I was unesy one I made it to Mary's, what if he didn't come back even with the deed newly signed?

I sucked in a deep breath and knocked on the door, it was opened almost immediately "Gilbert? Have you see Bash?" confusion flooded through me "I was hoping he was here actually" she shook her head.

Her eyes welled up with tears as she spoke "He was but...would you care to come in?" I nodded, she let me sit down before grabbing the kettle to make some tea.

She began to explain everything that had happened since I last saw him "then he saw my son and ran off before I could explain. I never told Bash I had a child, let alone an already grown one" as she finished I chimed in "may I ask why not" she didn't get to tell me before a door opened to the side of us.

A man walked out, I could already tell who he was even before he spoke "because she's ashamed of me" "Gilbert this is my son, Elijah" I smiled standing and extending my hand "Oh, Elijah, a pleasure" he looked for a moment as if he wasn't going to take it but soon after he did.

I stayed standing as Mary talked "I'm not ashamed of you except when you run with the wrong crowd like you've been doing" "You wanna speak this now?".

Mary said nothing as he walked over to the door "I'm going" "but you just got here" Mary was standing now "I got business. Can't get no peace here no how, you frettin' all night over some man" without another word he left, "Business" Mary sighed, she looked distraught as he closed the door "he's bootlegging. I hate this place sometimes" she took the cups from the table over to the sink.

"Is that why you didn't tell Bash?" I asked not far behind her "I didn't tell him because...I was worried that he would think less of me if he knew I'd..." she paused I looked at her urging for her to go on "...had a child out of wedlock. That's the truth of it" I nodded trying to show her it didn't matter to me, I also knew Bash couldn't care less about that.

He was head over heels for her and nothing would change that, "You must've been a baby yourself. Sorry if that sounded forward" "It wasn't my choice but people like to judge" "Bash would undestand, I know he would." I sighed trying to think "Do you have any idea where he mitght've gone?" "He barely know the Bog- I went looking for him last night but--" "it was freezing last night" "it was. Poor Sebastian he hates the cold" "Yeah" "He hates the cold" she repeated but somewhat different, almost like an appifany happend. She looked torwards me.

The Laundry.

Y/N:
"Do you feel as triumphent as I--Moody!" he tripped on some of the sidewalk, falling with the box in hand, shattering every bulb inside. Just when I thought we could do it.

Gilbert:
Mary and I took off immediatly and ran down the streets of the Bog until we reached the laudry where she worked, this had to be it, it just had to, it was the only thing we had right now.

We ran inside "Have you see Sebastian?" "Gimme my five bucks back" one of the women turned torwards the other, "Well we didn't want to turn him out but we didn't want to scare the customers" "He's here?" I asked.