Season 2 (Billy Andrews)

Y/N:
I had gone to Annes house today, Mother finally let me leave that dreaded place and once Anne found out she immediately called for a girls day at her home. We are now blowing a feather around above our heads I blew it up torwards Ruby before it finally fell and we bust out laughing "Ruby this serious, we are supposed to be studying each others lips" Anne said smiling, right thats how it started, trying to see whos lips were the best. Weird. "I think yours are delicate and inviting" "Really?" Ruby asked, we all nodded, Anne then turned to Tillie "and Tillies are soft, even to the eye" Tillie blushed "And Janes are shaped like a rosebud thats beginning to bloom".

We all giggled "Mine are awful" she suddenly exclaimed "Like the fat caterpillars that live in our old willow tree" "They do look a bit swollen" I glared at Jane, what a rude thing to say, "It's mine own fault, I have a terrible habit of of chewing on my bottom lip when I'm thinking. The trouble is that I'm always thinking.

Are they unpleasent to look at?" I immediately shook my head. "No Anne, they are absolutely marvolous, anyone would be lucky to kiss you" Diana nodded "they are perfectly pink and lucious" Anne smiled, "Diana, you without a doubt have the best most kissable cupids bow, and the brightest smile to light any heart" I nodded along with her in agreemnet.

She then turned to me "y/n, I think you have the mostr alluring and tantalizing lips I have ever seen, quite full and soft seeming" I smiled "thank you Anne" she nodded, suddenly Ruby started giggling, "Do you think that Prissy Andrews and Mr. Phillips have kissed" I almost gagged, that owuld be disgusting, they all giggled "Not yet, but soon I imagine" Jane said "Prissy is studying for her Queen Academy entrance exams and Mr. Phillips stops by our house to give her extra help" we all started laughing at that.

"Prissy is only two years older than that" yes great obsevation Tillie, "I mean to have an official beau by the time I'm fifteen" why though? Why do we have to choose so quickly? "I hope Gilbert will be back by then" I gritted my teeth slightly, why does she always have to talk about him, he is not property, not hers, he can be with whoever he wants 'you mean yourself' my thoughts interupted me, I hate my brain sometimes.

"You think of nothing but beaus Ruby" Anne commented "Well whats wrong with that?" whats wrong is thats all you think of, haven't you ever thought of who you want to be, I for one want to make my own career, not be stuck in a loveless mairage with no ambition, unlike some people it seems. "I've never even seen a real kiss before" Tillie piped up "my parents don't go in for that kind of thing" "I once overheard Mrs. Lynde and her husband share a kiss, it sounded like a cow dragging its hind leg out from a swamp!" I laughed along with everyone else.

We continued on like that talking about how you would even go about kissing until Diana and Tillie stood up to perform one "I'm waiting for my handsome prince to come and claim me" she said "Why who is this fair and noble maiden?" Diana tapped her on the shoulder and spun her leaning down and kissing her cheek, we all laughed and giggled. 'I wonder if Gil-" nope, I will not go down that rabbit hole.

Gilbert:
I stood up at the docks looking out over the sparkling water, it really is beutiful out here. "What of you?" I heard beside me, I turned and looked over to see Bash coming torwards me "I like our change of plans, Doc. Canada, excited to go" I nodded "You're daring, coming to this level of the deck, if the Fireman hear's about you coming up here, you can expect a lot of trouble" he just nodded "I can live down trouble Blythe" I scoffed at that "seriously, I want to see where I'm headed for once.

Feel the wind on my face finally, Avonlea ahead of me" I looked out watching the sea as we headed for home. For her. "Ten years on this ship humpin coal, I earned this. Besides what are they gonna do? Sack me? Toss me overboard?" I laughed "Worst case scenario, I get the latrine" still sounds not great to me. "If my choices were between that or latrine duty, I might take my chances with the Atlantic" he smiled looking out over the water "Choices. I like that word. Things are going to change startin' right now" he looked torwards me, I nodded smiling "Yeah" I looked back over to the ocean, I wonder where she is right now.

Y/N:
I walked to school alone the next day, I know the girls would bring me with them if I asked but I've never felt the need to go with them, just walking along on my own, no people, no one to bother me, just nature and I alone, it's a pretty good way to start my day off, makes me feel at peace. I walked up seeing Anne and the other girls, I ran over to them and placed my milk along side theres, as we were placing them down I felt my skirt being lifted "Bloomies! Knickers!" I sqeaked pulling my skirt down, the other girls giggled as the boys ran away but Anne looked mortified, I myself felt violated.

"Keep your hands off!" Anne yelled, I grabbed her hand and nodded for her to continue Diana tried to calm her down but it was not working, "I do mind! I mind a great deal" "So do I, they are NOT allowed to touch me if I don't tell them that they are allowed!" Anne nodded turning back to them "A skirt is not an invitation!" I couldn't have said it better if I tried, they all just laughed, I think the fuck not.

Everyone was laughing except Anne and I, I took one look at her scared face and turned on the boys marching up to them, "What do you think gives you the right to touch anyone without their permission!?" I screamed at them, everyone stopped laughing, "calm down y/l/n, its not like we did anything bad" I was seething at this point "yes you did! You violated all of us! Some may be okay but Anne and I certainly were not, how dare you think that we would be!" Billy laughed "I swear, you girls are so overdramtic, get over it" yep thats what did it.

I cocked my fist back balling it into a fist before sending it flying into his nose, "Ow!" he yelled holding his face with swollen and bruised nose. "I swear you are so dead!" he tried to attack me but I quickly dodged before running into the school house, he can't hurt me infrint of the teacher.

I'm not normally a person who likes violence, and I still don't, but you don't violate not only mine but my friends and get away with it. I rubbed my fist and saw some of my knuckles turning blue, thats gonna hurt for a bit, the girls came running into the school house after me, Anne and Diana coming over, "That was amazing y/n!" Anne exclaimed, "thank you, I don't like violence but he can't go on thinking that things like that are remotely okay" Anne nodded, "is your hand alright?" she asked looking at the swollen knuckles, I nodded "just gonna sting for a bit".We sat down at our desks grabbing out our books but I could not focus in the slightest.

I punched Billy Andrews, maybe now he will have learned his lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An: 1330 Words! Thank you guys so much for
reading! I love you all so much!, Almost 400 reads!
We're getting there! Thank you all for the support,
it means the world to me! As always, leave any
suggestions, questions, comments, or concerns,
you may have, I read all of the comments! I
hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy
Reading Bookworms!