Season 3 (Finally Noticed)

Y/N:
"Come on you" Anne grabbed my hand pulling me torwards the board once more.

It had become the routine now, check the notice board and then go inside or leave depending on the time, I wouldn't do it by myself but Anne always made sure we checked every morning.

I found the whole thing silly, I didn't need someone to take notice of me to be validated, I the most I'd be flattered, nothing more than that though.

I don't get why everyone is so obssesed with it, and though I have told Anne that, she thinks it because I haven't been taken notice of, though I have repeatedly told her that is not the case.

We looked over the board, other girls surrounding it as well to see if their names were there, Anne pointed to one "Another for you Diana, I think thats at least three today" Diana shook her head before pointing to another "Y/N, look!" I looked to where she was pointing, my name was on a sheet of paper, I rolled my eyes.

"Great, how wonderful that someone felt the need to do that rather than tell me in person"

They both shook their heads "I don't get why you're so opposed to it y/n" I sighed "I just feel that if you like someone, you work up the corage and you actually tell them. Not make anonomys posts".

They both nodded as we began walking away "I think you may get a notice from Charlie soon" Diana said to Anne, I nodded "Yeah I agrre" "Charlie? You mean Charlie, Charlie" we nodded "Anne he couldn't stop staring at you, it was quite obvious" she chuckeled.

"You're one to talk" "What does that mean" "It means, a certain someone stares at you or glances at you and has for years and guess what? You haven't noticed" "Sure, I definitley beleive you".

I let them continue as we parted ways, Stacys house being in a different direction than both of theirs, they waved goodbye as I walked down the path away from them.

It only took about two minutes before I was walking inside once more and setting down my things after another day.

"Enjoy todays lesson?" Stacy asked sitting beside me while I read, I shut the book before looking to her "I did indeed, quite enlightening on some matters" she nodded pulling out her own book, thats how we spent the night.

                                                                                                                            ***
Another day, another time to check the post, the girls were standing looking torwards the board. "Tillie, the Pauls are quite ardent" Anne commented as we laughed beside her "I can't choose one".

Anne and I left the others to giggle over the board while we headed inside, I pulled her torwards the back, hearing the conversation inside "Thats funny, Dr. Ward mentioned antoxins last week" Gilbert was saying to Stacy Anne and I leaned on the door frame.

"Whats in antitoxin?" she asked Gilbert turned in his chair before smiling at us, "It's a new kind of prevenitive medicine. Seems to actually be working form the look of it, even though Dr. Ward called it 'nonsense'" I laughed a bit.

"Most people have a hard time trusting new ideas. The Sorbonne is an excellent university" Stacy informed us all, that must have been where the study was done or something.

"And thousands of miles and dollars away" he leaned back in his chair, Stacy paused looking up "I know a doctor name Emily Oak, who's doing simmilar work at the University of Toronto" "A female Doctor?" Anne asked.

Gilbert looked to her for a minute, his eyes glancing to me and for just a moment I could see a small smile form on his lips, it was so quick I could have imagined it.

"You should write to her Gilbert. I expect she could guide you torward Canadian Universities specializing in medical research" "Thank you, I'll take you up on that".

Anne was reading the paper still as he stood "Oh look at the obitchuaries, such incredble lives. Reading these makes me wish my own parents had been remembered this way, so I might have known something about them" she smiled, I gave her shoulder a gentle pat which she smiled to.

I looked over at the paper "You know, maybe Mary should get one of these in the Avonlea Gazette" "For Delphine" Anne chimed in, Gilbert was smiling torwards me.

"Thats a lovely idea" Stacy said, "It is" Gilbert turned to me "I'll ask Bash, see what he thinks about it" he was standing right in front of me now, only then did I relize how much taller he really was.

I wasn't that short honestly, maybe five foot four or so but he still had be by more than a few inches. I nodded, suddenly Diana came running in "Ane you're on the board!" I bumped her shoulder, Diana looked to me.

"Don't get excited to quick, y/n you were noticed a second time! I think it may be a different guy too, the hand writing didn't match the first, oh and he signed his name. Moody." I groaned.

"Whats wrong with him" I sw Gilbert quickly move away as they grabbed my hands, "Nothing I just hate this board thing. Lets go see Anne's" speak of the devil, Anne almost ran right into Charlie.

I almost laughed at the mortified look on her face "Hello Anne" "Sorry busy!" she pulled Diana and I away, I could see Moody watching me as we did.

We were stopped again as the crowd of girls walked in "So, Anne, y/n, are you going to the dance with you know who tomarrow" Anne looked to me confused, "Can't help you, I have no idea either" we both turned back.

"Miss Stacy scheduled practice for the county-fair barn dance, for all of us, boys and girls" Ruby explained.

Well it was a good life you know? Read a few books helped a few people I think, I'm good now, you can take me.

I wonder if the train is quick enough to suddenly stop in time to not hit a, oh I don't know five something girl who dosen't want to dance? Only one way too fi- "Y/N, come on and sit with us" I sighed, taking a seat beside the others.

"I'm going to hate dancing with those silly boys. I'll only be dancing with my intended at the fair" she grinned "Enjoy, Billy has to left feet and they both smell awful" Jane said, we all laughed.

When the day ended, Anne went to look at the board again before angirly walking away, Diana and I flanking her "That Charlie Sloan should take notice at what an ill match we are" I laughed "I see what you did there with the take notice and th-" I stopped seeing their glares.

"Not the time? Okay then" they nodded "He's never taken a chance in his life!" "Well he posted didn't he? That was bold" "Anne Shirley-Cuthbert-Sloane! Sounds like groan" she continued to name things that rhymed.

Finally we came to where I let off "Okay you two, have fun with this. I'll see you both tomorrow" they nodded allowing me to leave.

I walked in with a heavy sigh, Stacy somehow there already "Moody?" she asked, I cringed "I'll take that as a hard no" I nodded sitting beside her "You have eyes on someone else, am I right" I shook my head "Nope, I don't like anyone like that" she laughed "You'll see soon enough my dear, sit have some tea and relax, tomorrow will be less eventful hopefully" she stood walking out.

What in the hell was that cryptic sentence? 'You'll know soon' know what? Stacy, sometimes I don't get you in the slightest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An:1314 Words! Thank you so much for
everything! I love you all so much! As
always leave any
questions, suggestions,
comments, or concerns!
I hope you enjoyed
this chapter! Happy
Reading
Bookworms!