Season 3 (Healing)

Y/N:
Things had been a bit better recently, Stacy has been more pushing on if I need to talk or not, not even my own mother would have done that.

I really did appreciate it, Anne had been watching me just a but more than usual, I knew it was out of concern but I'm genunily fine.

In fact more than fine right now, we were walking throught the marvelous forests on one of our new lessons for class. Stacy was leading while we followed behind listening intently.

"Bud, bloom, branch and bough is part of a greater whole.In fact everything you see around you is entangled in a kind of symbiotic dance, and the uniqeness of each participant enables the forest to thrive. But if you want to see the true genius and effeciancy of Mother Nature, just look up at the trees above you".

We all looked up still lisening as she spoke "See the channels of space between the canopy? This is known as crown shyness!" I tried to listen as there were talks going on around us.

She was quite loud but the other voices made it hard to focus and the trees around us were just so spectacular I had to take a closer look, I barely even noticed we came to a stop as the story began to spin itself in my mind "...the lesson will be illuminating all the same" I heard as I tried my best to turn my focus back to her.

Everyone had gotten more quiet, making it easier to hear her, but that soon disappeared again as she talked about a bird called a nuthatch.

People around me giggled and laughed while I was slightly annoyed because I actually liked nature and wanted to hear about it, I was finally able to focus "the tree gets some much needed pest releif" I watched as a bou to my side hopped onto a rock, going from rock to rock, they didn't look to bad I almost jumped on them myself, only to be stopped and let out a gasp as he slipped taking a nasty fall.

He tumbledcto the ground yelling in pain and holding his leg, everyone stayed back as Gilbert ran up uncovering the wound to which Ruby let out a screech when she saw it, this only led to more yells.

I looked over seeing a small boy, looking to be from Ka'kwets village and his sister by a bush not far away, the other let out a scream "Indians!" "We are surrounded by s******" two yelled, which two?

I bet I could take a guess, Ruby suddenly began to fall and I wrapped an arm around her shoulder since she was not far, slowly lowering her to the ground while the others came to help, "It needs stitches" I was listening to the others as some fussed over Ruby.

"The Mi'kmaq village" Anne said, I stood up shortly after nodding "Shes right, its pretty close. I know they could help" Anne grabbed my hand "We will be quick" we ran off, seeing the two children not far from here.

"Wait" she yelled out in their native language, Ka'kwet may have taught us a lot, the kids stopped looking back as we knelt down to them "Remember us?" Anne asked, they nodded smuling "Can you bring us to your village? Uh wigwam. Mother?" they looked between themselves.

Anne turned around, the boy hopping on her back, they brought us quickly to the village. People stopped when they saw us, the kids ran off to get Ka'kwet's father, when he saw us he walked over "Is everything alright?" Anne and I quickly explained the situation and after a few minutes he agreed, bringing the villages healer to help us. I thanked him many times for being so gracious to which he just nodded.

We walked with the both of them back to the area, nearing the site they all looked torward us, the once concious Ruby once again fainting, I had to stop myself form rolling my eyes for a second time today, Anne gestured to the woman "This is the Mi'kmaq medicine woman. She's here to help".

The others looked on with wide eyes "Who is dead? My son said someone died" I almost laughed, I guess it did kind of sound like that from all of the yelling. "Uh, no one is dead. A boy is hurt and one of our girls fainted" Stacy explained, the woman began to speak again in their language.