The same lustful eyes fell on Shen Liang, and the prince Jian suddenly licked his tongue, as if to release some kind of signal, and Shen Xiao, who was pulling Shen Qiang hiding in the crowd, brightened his eyes. Could there be a scene?

    "Dongling Houfu is in the cold, I have seen the prince and princes!"

    The atmosphere on the painting boat became weird for an instant. Just when Pei Yuanxun was about to step forward to relieve him, Shen Liang suddenly charged the prince and the princes. Bend down, cold and courteous.

    "Okay, okay, it's said that there are beauties in the Tanglin Houfu. It is indeed a well-deserved reputation. This king asked himself to read countless beauty. Shen Liang, you are the most beautiful one. Your father Wei Zeqian was also a bit worse than you back then."

    That said, many people present frowned, especially the princes who were planning how to marry Shen Liang, as well as Pei Yuanxun Xiangzhuo and others who were always standing behind him. At least for now, there is nothing. People hope that the prince and prince will get rid of the desolation.

    No one noticed, a trace of cruelty quickly flashed through Shen Liang's drooping eyes. For his plan, he could temporarily tolerate his disgusting gaze, but he couldn't accept his very affectionate tone with his father, Huangcheng Who doesn't know that the twins who have friendship with the prince and prince have been played by him? He was insulting his dead father's innocence.

    "The prince is overwhelmed. No matter how beautiful the skin is, it will be a dead bone after decades. Just like a noble person, when the hour comes, you will get a piece of loess." The

    cool voice is very pleasant, and the so-called beautiful voice is also beautiful. This is what he said, but what he said was a bit unbeautiful. Many people present couldn't help raising their eyebrows in surprise, such as Pei Yuanyu, Jingxiran, Xiang Qing and others could not help but climb a touch of appreciation. , Shen Liang is definitely one of the most daring twins they have ever seen.

    The prince and prince leaned back on the chair and squinted his eyes slightly, and the shining light pouring out from the small eyes. The coolness is not only beautiful, but also very personal. He is not the first person who dares to insinuate him in public with self-humiliation. This is the most special one. Thinking of what Liu Wenjin said in front of him, the chubby face of the prince was faintly excited. Ordinary beauties can't stand the torture at all. They just want to be cool and play together It tastes good when you get up.

    There are many people who are more noble than him, such as a few princes, but the princes are suddenly silent. As juniors, they can’t speak casually. The painting boat quietly quieted down strangely. People who were closer, even Many people quietly squeezed cold sweats for Shen Liang as they could hear the other person's breathing.

    "The king's eyes are not good, come closer." I

    don't know how long it took, and the prince took a shower and beckoned. All his eyes were gathered on him for an instant. I don't know if I didn't hear it or I didn't want to. Did not act immediately, even did not respond.

    No one knows that Shen Liang didn’t hear it, nor was he afraid. He just fell into a memory suddenly. It was also at this time in his previous life. It was the Prince's Mansion who held the banquet. At that time, he also let him get closer, and then... When he walked tremblingly, his right leg suddenly numb, the whole person lost his balance, and he fell directly on him. At that time, he was ashamed and annoyed, and he wanted to find a hole to get in, blushing like a monkey buttocks. Not thinking about paying attention to the surroundings.