TIME TO GET INTO BUSINESS

Start from the beginning

Marinette had this

And Mason this

During the conversation the boys asked about Marinette's business

Isaac : So your MDC?
Mason : That's so cool. But wait. How come you haven't been taking commissions as of late? I really needed a suit.
Marinette : I need to focus on expanding my business now. I need to find more hands, more equipment and fabric. Not to mention I'll have to pay for expenses, a business building and so on. But sadly I'm lacking in the money department.
Mason : Why not talk to Grandpa about it. He offers us loans in return for starting oir business and in return we offer something that interests him. Like with Dad. He offered him a loan of about  ¥1.5 million and in return Dad bought him a compound worth ¥1.7 million and he's the co-owner of the Brand now. He also did the same with Joshua.
Marinette : I don't know. That sounds like a lot. There's a chance my business could flop you know. I have to think of precautions.
Grandma : I think you're underestimating yourself too much.
-TIME SKIP TO DESSERT-

After dessert Marinette and the boys were having a very interesting conversation.

Isaac : I just wanna know. If we can women can form another living organism inside their body, why can't we just grow back an amputated part.
Marinette : Now hold on. You ain't wrong.
Grandma : Okay let's get going before my head starts to ache from this conversation.

MASON POV

I had forgotten my phone so I went back to get it. As I reached to grab it from the table I noticed some movement from outside the window. On a rooftop next to the restaurant. As I walked closer to the edge, eye noticed some green eyes and a silhouette of cat ears. That must be Cat noir then.

I noticed his eyes were looking towards the restaurant parking lot. I noticed that he was staring very intensely at Marinette. Interesting. My thoughts were cut short when I heard one of the guards called for me. "Coming!" I yelled. I looked back at the rooftop and no Cat noir in sight. I went downstairs to the parking lot and went into the limousine. Isaac must have noticed the look on my face because he raised his eyebrows as if to say, 'What's wrong?'. I signaled to him that I'll tell him later.