Chapter 32 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ?

Start from the beginning

We talked for a few more minutes, then my mother excuse herself to go outside so the three of us can talk.

"Do you guys know where is Helena? My mom said she used to be here everyday but why she isn't here now? Is she okay?" I asked.

They looking at each other weirdly.

"She is fine.. yes.. ummm.. she's.." Cate stutter.

"She's busy. Work. You know." Sarah interrupt Cate.

"Oh. Work. Okay. Is she in London?" I asked confused.

"Yes" Cate said.

"No" Sarah said at the same time as Cate.

I furrow my eyebrows. They act weirdly suspicious. They must be hiding something.

"Guys.. you two an award winning actress but you really terrible at lying. Before you lie to me, better if you discuss it first" I chuckled. "I'm her stylist, remember? I know exactly her schedule." I continue.

They both look at each other again then sigh. Sarah sit beside me on the bed and Cate sit on the chair beside my bed.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Well.. I don't know. It depends on how you take it" Sarah said.

"Take it? What's it?"

"Look y/n. The reason Helena isn't here is because she feels responsible for everything that happened to you. She blames herself and now she thinks it's best for her to stay away from you, for your safety." Sarah explained.

"What? That's ridiculous. It's not her fault. Why is she felt that way? Why is she being stupid like that?" I feel a little bit upset.

"Hey hey hey listen darling.. please don't be upset about it.. it's kind of normal if she felt that way" Cate said.

"Normal? How?"

"Let's be honest here. She's the one who take you here, by here I meant London. She is the one that has fanatic fans. She's also the one that introduced you to the world as her first girlfriend. For her lifetime which is over 50 years the world only knows her as a straight woman. As you know some people doesn't like changes" Cate said as she hold my hand.

"But I don't want her to feel that way. Everything just happened. None of that is her fault. I don't want her to stay away from me. Maybe it's just my fault after all.. because I-"

"Shh stop! Don't you dare blaming yourself. Don't go there too. It's no one's fault. Well.. it's that crazy man fault. If you two want to blame someone, you should blame that man! Not yourself. Understand?!" Sarah said.

I sighed.

"But.. I want her back. I can't let her go. I won't. She's my life" I said quietly.

"We know darling. Don't worry about that. We'll help you to shake sanity back to her brain" Cate smiled widely.

Sarah and I just chuckled.

"That's true though. Cate and I will talk to Helena later. And I'll tell you everything afterward." Sarah holds my other hand.

"Thanks guys. You two are the best."

"We know" they said in unison.

We continue talking for an hour until my mother comes back, then Sarah and Cate say goodbye to me and my mother.

Helena's POV

For 2 days I couldn't sleep well. I keep thinking about y/n. I miss her face, her body, her smile, her everything. I miss her so much.