Kuch toh log kahenge

Start from the beginning

Sana- *meekly* yes.

Sid- Sana... Truth.

Sana- Okay no, I didnt. Its okay!

Sid- Are you fucking serious? Tune kal raat ko khana nahi khaya, hume lunch karne ka time nahi mila tha toh the last meal you had was the bhel we had in the afternoon?? Really? Aur ab tera fast hai? Great!

He slammed his hand om the table and walked out disappointed.

She sighed as she saw him leave, she knew it will pisa him off. She dejectedly looked at Aman to ask what was he here for?

Sana- Aapko kuch kaam tha sir?

Aman- Lunch ka puchne aaya tha but now it seems...

Sana- Right, No thanks sir.

San agot to work again, she was preparing some notes for the stand by pediatrician that was going to take over her patients while she was gone.

She heard a knock on the door and she automatically assumed it would be her assistant Srishti.

Sana- Come in, Srishti can you bring me the...

"No, I cant." the voice from the door said.

Sana- Sidharth? Mujhe laga Tu ghar chala gaya...

Sid- Fruit platter.

Sana- Sidharth mai fruits bhi nahi kha sakti... Rehne de na.

Sid- Shut up Shehnaaz, fruits allowed hote hai. I know you can have milk and fruits if you want to, bhagwaan bhi kisiko bhuka maarke khush nahi hote, itna toh mujhe bhi pata hai.

Shehnaaz kept staring at the plate and then to him,
Sid- Shehnaaz... For fuck's sake just have it yaar Shehnaaz.

Sana- *sighs* Okay okay I am having it, thanks.

She just took first bite of the fruits he brought when she heard Srishti.
"Ma'am, banana smoothie."

Sana- Srishti I didnt order...

Sid- I did, have it.

Sana- Sid...

Sid- Just have it Shehnaaz, please. She knew he did this please very rarely so ahe had it anyway.

Dr. Aman walked by Shehnaaz's cabin and saw her eating food with Sidharth, while both of them were on call. He gave them a sad smile and walked away.

Sidharth saw her finish her food as he got up to leave.

Sana- Sidharth?

He turned back around as she called him.
Sid- Huh?

Sana- Thankyou. She smiled tp him.

He gave her a polite nod and started walking again.

He walked out tp find Dr. Aman,
Sid- Dr. Aman, I've signed the papers, check kar lena kyuki once we leave for Mihika's wedding vapis aana difficult hojayega.

Aman- Yes, ofcourse I will. Also... You did a very difficult job by getting shehnaaz to eat something.

Sid scratched his head first in fruatration and then said,
Sid- Dr. Aman dont mind ne saying this but... Ye aapka kaam hai. Shehnaaz toh humesha se aisi hi rahi hai, she will never learn to take care of herself parr aap? Aapki wife almost ek pura din khana nahi khati aur aapko pata bhi nahi chalta? She was my wife and I swear to god aisa maine kabhi nahi hone diya. Kaise pati ho tum Dr. Aman? Forget it!

He walked out on him without even giving him a chance to speak.

~♥~♥~♥~

Later that evening, this time the entire gang was coming to shehnaaz's place since she insisted to prepare dinner for them all.