Unexpected (Posie)

Penelope and Josie meet at Hope and Lizzie's wedding and end up hooking up. Implied smut. No powers /modern day AU.

Josie Saltzman watches as her twin sister dances with her new wife, Hope. She is so happy for Lizzie, and knows her and Hope will last forever from the way they are gazing into each other's eyes. Josie wishes she finds someone who will love her as much as Hope loves her sister.

As if on cue, Penelope Park, dressed in a fitted classic suit, sets down her drink and approaches Josie. She has been eyeing Josie for a while, but it took her a few hours to work up the courage to go talk to the gorgeous brunette, who looks amazing in her light blue bridesmaid's dress. Penelope slides into the seat besides Josie, and smiles at her. Josie's heart flutters in her chest as she meets the stranger's warm hazel eyes.

"Hi. I'm Penelope Park," Penelope greets.

"Hi. I'm Josie. Josie Saltzman," Josie replies.

"Ah. So you're Lizzie's sister, then," Penelope nods.

"That's me, and you must be Hope's partner," Josie smiles, having heard lots of stories from Hope about Penelope, who works with her as a fellow EMT.

"That I am. Are you having a good time tonight?" Penelope questions.

"Yeah. It's nice to see Lizzie so happy," Josie answers.

"Good. I am too. Even better now that you're here," Penelope smirks.

"Back at you. Do you want to dance?" Josie asks, blushing furiously.

"I would like that very much," Penelope agrees.

She stands up, and offers her hand to Josie. Josie takes it, blushing, and allows Penelope to lead her to the dance floor. The brunette wraps her arms around Penelope neck, the other women places gently placing her hands on Josie's hips. They sway to the music. Penelope catches Hope smirking at her from where she is still dancing with Lizzie, and the raven haired women finds herself blushing. After dancing for a while, Josie finds herself getting turned on. She wants to take Penelope back to her hotel room, and just kiss her senseless.

"Do you want to get out of here?" Josie whispers into Penelope's ear.

Penelope smirks and nods. The pair head to Josie's hotel room. The brunette's hands shake as she swipes her key card, but she tries to hide it as best she can. The moment they enter the room, door locking behind them, Penelope picks Josie up and carries her to the queen sized bed. Josie laughs, but her laughter soon turns into soft moans as Penelope lays her down and kisses her roughly. Running her fingers through raven locks, the brunette pulls Penelope even closer.

Soon, after a few minutes of kissing, Josie is tugging at the lapels of Penelope's suit jacket. Smirking, Penelope breaks the kiss and removes it. The brunette watches with hungry brown eyes as the other women unbuttons her white button down, leaving her in a white sports bra. Josie sits up slightly and guides Penelope's hands to the zip of her dress, their eyes locked the entire time, hazel on chocolate brown. The raven haired women undoes Josie's dress, checks flushed. She slides it off the brunette, removing her heels as well. Josie pulls her down into a kiss once more, murmuring a "Fuck me" against Penelope's lips. Penelope smirks, and proceeds to do just that.

******

Hours later, Josie lays in the raven haired women's arms. Her head rests on Penelope's chest, both of them bare under the blankets. Penelope takes a deep breathe, and bits the bullet.

"Will you go out with me?" She asks.

"I would love to," Josie smiles, snuggling further into Penelope.

"Good. Now, get some sleep, gorgeous," Penelope replies.

Josie nods, and she drifts off to sleep quickly, feeling completely relaxed and safe in the raven haired women's strong embrace . A smile creeps across her face at her unexpected, but welcomed, luck. She can't wait for her date with the raven haired women, and hopes that there are many other dates to follow.