An "Emergency" (Posie)

Josie falls asleep on Penelope's lap. Penelope really needs to get laundry done, but doesn't want to wake Josie. Features Lizzie as a good sister/negotiator. 

Penelope sighs and gazes down at her girlfriend. Josie is fast asleep, head resting on the witch's lap. Penelope really needs to get the laundry done as they are both running out of fresh clothes, but Josie looks so peaceful and she doesn't want to wake her. 

She gets an idea, and texts Lizzie, who lives only a few apartments down from them. The blonde comes racing in, takes one look at her sister, who is completely fine, and glares at the raven haired witch. 

"You texted that there was an emergency! She's fine, you're fine, so clearly there is no emergency," Lizzie hisses quietly, not wanting to wake Josie.

"It is an emergency, Lizzie. We're out of clean clothes and I don't want to wake Josie, but someone needs to do the laundry," Penelope replies, adjusting the blanket that is covering Josie.

"So you texted me down here to do your laundry? I'm not your servant, Park," Lizzie sighs.

"Not just my laundry, Josie's laundry. Please Lizzie. She's been working overtime and is exhausted. If I move to do it she will wake up," Penelope begs.

"Fine, but I'm doing it for Josie, not for you, and you have to pay for me and Hope's dinner date this Friday," Lizzie bargains.

"Deal. Laundry's in our room in the hamper," Penelope agrees.

Lizzie sighs, and heads to their room. She grabs the white wicker hamper and takes it into the laundry room. She separates the laundry into two piles, lights and darks, and washes them one pile at a time. She throws the lights in the dryer to dry, leaving the darks in a plastic basket to sit until the dryer is done with the lights.

 Returning to the living room, she finds Josie still asleep. Penelope is stroking her hair, gazing lovingly at the brunette. The witch looks up as she enters the room.

"Everything is washed. The lights are drying and the darks are ready to dry once the lights have finished. They're in a plastic basket. I'll send you the tab after Hope and I's dinner date Friday," Lizzie tells Penelope.

"Okay. Thanks, Lizzie," Penelope nods.

Lizzie kisses her sister's head before leaving, closing the door softly behind her. Penelope looks back down as Josie, who is still fast asleep. She grabs her book and starts to read, using her free hand to stroke Josie's brunette's locks. 

Josie remains asleep in Penelope's lap for several more hours, and when she awakes, she smiles at Penelope, thanking her for letting her use her lap as a pillow, and for Josie's smile, Penelope would do anything, even if it means asking Lizzie for help.