The Bug (Supercorp)

Lena finds bug in the shower and gets scared. Kara comforts her while trying not to laugh. 

Kara is sipping her water when she hears Lena scream. She immediately speeds to the bathroom, where she finds Lena wrapped in a towel, fresh out of the shower, cowering in the corner. Kara scans the room for danger, but finds none.

"Lena, what's wrong?" Kara asks. 

"There's a bug. I just saw it! It's so big, Kara," Lena says, pointing towards the corner of the bathroom, where a centipede is minding it's own business. 

Kara tries her bets not to laugh. She grabs a tissue and kills the bug, throwing it into the trash bin. Lena is still cowering in the corner, so Kara picks her up and carries her into their bedroom. Placing Lena, who is still wrapped in a towel, on the bed, the blonde superhero heads to the dresser to grab some comfy clothes for Lena. 

"Get dressed and then how about we watch some tv to distract you from the bug incident?" Kara suggests, handing the CEO the sweat pants and hoodie.

"Sounds good, baby," Lena agrees.

Kara kisses her head and leaves to give Lena some privacy. She pours some chips and popcorn into two bowls and carries them to the living room. Placing them on the table, she grabs the remote and turns on Hoarders: Buried Alive, one of Lena's guilty pleasure shows. She lays on the couch and waits for Lena, who soon comes out and takes her place in Kara's arms. They watch several episodes, each one featuring bugs. 

"So, loads of bugs on the TV don't freak you out, but a single one in our bathroom does?" Kara teases.

"Shut up," Lena replies, sticking her tongue out at Kara.

"Make me," Kara smirks.

Lena kisses Kara soundly. The blonde superhero shuts right up, and the TV show as well as the unfortunate centipede that wandered into their bathroom, are soon forgotten.