Let Me Show You (Hizzie)

Lizzie gets insecure about her relationship with Hope, so Hope shows her how much she loves her. Rated M.

"Hey Jo. Do you know where Lizzie is? I need to talk to her. She's been acting withdrawn and I'm worried," Hope frowns, approaching the siphoner, who is sitting on the couch in the common area of the school.

"She should be in our room," Josie replies.

"Got it. Thanks," Hope nods before leaving to go talk to her girlfriend.

Sure enough, she finds the blonde in her room just as Josie said she would. Lizzie is sitting on her bed, looking upset.

"Hey baby. Can I come in?" Hope asks, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, sure," Lizzie replies.

Hope shuts the door and sits on the bed beside Lizzie. She reaches out to brush a strand of blonde hair out of Lizzie's face, and frowns when the girl shies away from her touch.

"What's wrong, Liz? You've been so withdrawn lately and I'm worried about you," Hope questions.

"Why me?" Lizzie asks sofly.

"Why you what?" Hope answers, her brow scrunching up in confusion.

"Why are you with me? You could have anyone in this school, and you choose me. I'm nothing special," Lizzie sighs, averting Hope's puzzled blue eyes.

"Look at me," Hope demands softly, tilting Lizzie's chin up so their eyes meet, "Why would you ever think you aren't special? You are the most important person in my life and nothing will ever change that. I love you, Elizabeth, and I don't want anyone anyone in this school, I want you. Let me show you?,"

"Show me what?" Lizzie questions.

"Show you how special you are and just how much I love you," Hope replies.

Lizzie smiles for the first time that day, and nods her consent. Hope kisses her with as much love as she can, a hand resting on her hip, the other still cupping her face. The blonde places her hands on Hope's hips, relishing in the feeling of the auburn haired tribrid's lips on hers. She's always loved the simple intimacy of kissing, but of all the people she's kissed, kissing Hope has to be her favorite by far. There's something completely different about kissing the person you are in love with than just a random someone at a party.

Soon, Lizzie is tugging at Hope's shirt. Hope chuckles, and breaks the kiss to pull her shirt over her head and toss it aside, uncaring where it lands. She does the same with her grey sports bra.  Lizzie goes to remove her own shirt, but is stopped by her lover's hands on hers.

"Let me. I just want you to relax, love," Hope says, causing Lizzie to smile and nod.

Hope gently eases the blonde siphoner onto her back and pulls of her shirt, a smirk creeping across her face as she realizes Lizzie isn't wearing a bra. Lizzie blushes and looks away, causing Hope to cup her chin gently once more, forcing Lizzie's blue eyes to meet her own.

"Don't look away. You're so beautiful," Hope whispers.

Lizzie smiles bashfully, and pulls Hope down to kiss her once more. As the kiss grows more heated, Hope begins to kiss down Lizzie's smooth neck, leaving love bites every few inches. Lizzie moans in pleasure, tangling her hands in auburn locks. Hope smirks, loving that she is the one making Lizzie feel so good.

She continues kissing downwards until she reaches Lizzie's breasts, and sucks an already hardened pink nipple into her mouth. The taller girl's grip on her hair tightens, causing Hope to smirk. The tribrid kisses across her girlfriend's chest before sucking the other nipple into her mouth. She grazes it lightly with her teeth and releases it with a slight pop.

"Hope," Lizzie moans.

"I love you, Elizabeth," Hope smiles, once again kissing down Lizzie's body.

"I love you too, Hopey," Lizzie replies, bright blue eyes filled with love and lust for the auburn haired girl.

Hope reaches Lizzie's plaid skirt. She makes eye contact with Lizzie as she pulls it down, revealing light blue panties, already damp with need. Hope pulls her own skirt and panties off as well before resuming her position between Lizzie's legs. The blonde whimpers as Hope teasingly nips at her thighs.

"Stop teasing me," Lizzie pouts.

"As you wish," Hope agrees, unable to resist Lizzie's pout.

Hope pulls the siphoner's panties off, Lizzie lifting her hips to help, and throws them aside carelessly. The tribrid allows herself to be tugged upwards so she is face to face with Lizzie.

"I want to see your face as you make love to me," Lizzie shrugs.

Hope smiles and places a kiss on Lizzie's forehead. She lowers her hand down to her girlfriend's throbbing center and gently enters her with two fingers. Lizzie gasps and clings to Hope's shoulders. Hope kisses right below her ear and begins rubbing her clit with her thumb, thrusting in and out of the taller girl slowly.

"You are perfect, and I can't believe your mine," She whispers into Lizzie's ear.

Lizzie's checks turn red, and she smiles at Hope. The girl continues to finger her, rubbing Lizzie's throbbing clit the entire time. Lizzie moans as pleasure courses through her, loving the way Hope makes her feel.

"Faster," Lizzie requests, continuing to grasp onto Hope's shoulders for support.

Hope smirks, and goes faster. She sucks on her lover's pulse point, earning another moan. Soon, Lizzie is full on clawing at her shoulders, moaning Hope's name as she cums. Hope kisses her forehead, and slowly eases her fingers out of the blonde siphoner. She makes eye contact with Lizzie as she sucks the girl's juices off of them.

Lizzie is about to flip them over so she can have her way with Hope when her girlfriend stops her with a hand on her chest. The taller girl looks at her in confusion, but it vanishes once Hope lays beside her and pulls her into her arms. Lizzie rests her head on Hope's chest, catching her breathe.

"Shh, just sleep. This was all about you," Hope whispers, kissing her lover's brow.

Lizzie nods sleepily. Hope reaches down and pulls a blanket over the pair. She watches, blue eyes filled with pure love and adoration for the girl in her arms, as Lizzie snuggles further into her chest.

"I love you, Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman. You're the only one I want. Forever," Hope promises.

"I love you too, Hope Andrea Mikaelson. Forever sounds pretty good," Lizzie replies lazily.

"Get some rest," Hope whispers, watching as Lizzie's eyelids drift shut.

Soon, the blonde's soft snores fill the room. Hope just lays there and watches her sleep for a while, relishing in the feeling of having Lizzie in her arms. Soon, however, Hope drifts off as well, her heart full of love for the girl, fast asleep in her arms.