FINDING OUT ABOUT LADYBUG

Start from the beginning

              -TIME SKIP TO FRIDAY -

                    *KING ZHI POV*

Taemin watched as his family join the call. He might have an idea on why exactly his dear old Dad asked for a family meeting. His Dad with his two sons on side of the screen, his older sister and Mum on another part and of course his older brother and his adopted son on another part and lastly his two older sons on another part.

His brother was too lazy to find a significant other so he adopted.

"Okay, " he said bringing everyone's attention to him. " Dad? Mind telling us why exactly you asked for a family meeting? You don't even try to attend half of them." he said effortlessly.

This King Zhi BTW

This King Zhi BTW. Pic from Pinterest.  Just imagine the hair a bit longer.

Grandpa : Right! Before I say anything else you all remember our sweet old sunshine Marinette right?

His Brother : You mean the only person that was able to escape the jungle that is known as our family for over a decade? Oh yeah mad respect for that. Though I wish it was me too.
Grandpa : Hush! Now watch this.

He showed them the video of Lila planning to falsely accuse her of having a sugar daddy. If that didn't set everyone off he then proceeded to show them countless videos of her getting both physically and mentally bullied by her so called friends.

His sister : Isn't that Gabriel Agreste's new 'muse' and his son?

Grandma : Gabriel? You mean the designer that looks like a walking  Strawberry Frappuccino? What do kids say these days? 'It's the hair for me!' - she said while smiling, pleased with herself.

Mason : Grandma no😂

His sister : Honestly she's asking for a death wish. And the audacity she has to proclaim she's the most popular person in Paris right now. Does she not know that Marinette is literally trending in 14 different countries right now!?

Grandpa : Now before we let you go into detail about why that style is atrocious I'll tell you why I'm showing you this. I want you - his Dad said while pointing at his sister - to host a fashion show in Asia for models and fashion designers to show their stuff and judge. I want you to invite the two classes and you can say its because they have so many potential models and stuff. And I want you to rip em a new one. The French class I mean.

His sister : That'll be easy. Have you noticed how Gabriel's designs have practically been shoved aside and Now MDC aka Marinette is the now up and coming fashion house. He won't even afford to send his son and that she devil on a first class flight because of how desperately he has to come up with new designs. I mean they look good but only on a mannequin.

His brother : What can I do?

Grandpa : I want you to set up some activities where Lila will always be in the spotlight. But not in a good way.