40- Tubbo

WARNING: Language and violence/ blood and gore

He was angry. He was so fucking angry. Angry at everyone and somehow, it all led back to Dream. This was his fault.

"I hate you!" he screamed as he slammed his fists into Dream's face over and over and over again. Somewhere, he heard Tommy begging him to stop, but this feeling... he couldn't get enough of it. Satisfaction? Vengeance? If only he could inflict as much pain on Dream as he had on Tubbo. But would it ever really be enough?

"Tubbo, stop!" a voice called out, but he refused to acknowledge it. Moments later, Quackity's hands were grabbing him, pulling him away from Dream.

"Let me go!" Tubbo yelled, trying to push himself away from Quackity.

"What the hell man?!" Quackity exploded. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Get your fucking hands off me!" Tubbo shouted as Quackity refused to release him.

"What's going on?" Sapnap asked, coming around the dunes.

"Dream?" George asked, hot on his heels. He ran and knelt by his friend, checking on him as Tubbo breathed heavily with anger.

"What did you do?" Sap growled, turning on Tubbo. He laughed.

"I wasn't finished."

Sapnap raised his own fist as if to hit him, but Ranboo intervened.

"Stop!" Ranboo said. "More violence isn't the answer!"

"Come on," Tubbo grinned. "He knows he wants to hit me, why don't you let him? After all, nothing makes sense in this fucking world anymore!"

He wrenched himself out of Quackity's grip, shoving him to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Big Q asked, getting up off the ground. "Tubbo, snap out of it!"

"No Quackity, you snap out of it!" Tubbo yelled. "For the first time, I see things as they are. No more mirrors, no more masks. All of our problems, they all lead back to one person! Dream!"

He looked around their faces wildly. "Come on now, surely one of you wants to have a good go at him, yeah? A chance to repay Dream? It's fun, I enjoyed it-"

"Shut up," George shook his head, still kneeling by unconscious Dream. "You're making me sick."

"This isn't you, Tubbo," Quackity said gently. He raised his hand towards him and in that moment, he let himself fly. Tubbo slapped his hand out of the way and before Big Q could react, he was met with a fist in the jaw.

"Fucking hell," Quackity swore before tackling Tubbo to the ground. Tubbo grunted under Quackity's weight, quickly hooking his ankle around Quackity's leg and flipping them over. With one arm holding him down, the other was free to land a few well aimed punches in the face before Quackity threw him off.

Before he could catch his breath, his chin was knocked back and stars swam in his vision. Quackity punched him again, catching him in the cheek, his teeth scraping the inside of his mouth. Spitting out a glob of blood, he leapt for Quackity only to feel someone haul him back by the waist.

"The fuck-" he gasped as he was sucked into time and space, the darkness enveloping him as he squeezed his eyes shut against the sensation of teleporting. When he felt solid ground again, he pulled away from Ranboo.

"Take me back, now," he growled, the hostility in his voice surprising even him. Ranboo looked down at him nervously; it seemed not even six years could make Tubbo taller than the half-Enderman.