Introduction

Hello Readers,

This is the 2nd book of my Mayer family series, this book is about Jason Mayer, Allison's big brother. This book is a work of fiction so if any names, places, characters, and incidents are or seem similar they are purely based on me and my creative writing. I worked very hard on this book and all these books in the series I will be publishing so please out of respect may no part of this book be duplicated or reproduced in any form without my permission. Also, I am very new to writing so I apologize for the grammatical errors that may be on here, I will get to the corrections as soon as I can Thank you again for your interest in the Mayer family and their love stories and I hope you enjoy the book.

The 3rd book of this series will be on Mayer's sibling Kevin and Alexandra's love story. I will post updates on it soon.

Hope everyone is staying safe, staying healthy, and most importantly staying happy❤️

<3 Ayssa

Book 3 Kevin and Alexandra's story.... Coming soon

First Impressions are everything as they say, So when you have opposites meet and don't hit it off from the beginning? But are stuck working together,  will it end up in disaster or Romance? IS it really what you see is what you get?

She thought he was a self absorbed cocky athlete that only cared about hockey and himself and He thought she was a spoiled rich girl who only cared about materialistic things, When they are made to work together for a charity event will they pull together or will they continue to get on each others nerves until the end?