Chapter 10

"I dare you," she says as she looks at me with her big beautiful brown eyes

Damn, this woman is so sexy, and she has no idea; I swear, Alright, I give her a grin back. There is no turning back, lady, I think to myself as I pull her closer to me and turn around as we faced everyone I leaned in to give her a deep kiss in front of the reporters who are behind me.

"Alright, everyone, this is my girlfriend Maria" I smile and pull her closer beside me. Every single reporter's eyes widen at the statement.

"So now that you know her, can you please give us some privacy or next week? I am not answering any more questions after a game," I say as I watch them turn around to return to the others.

As they did, I look down and see Maria all red which was adorable; I gave her another peck before hearing someone clear their throat behind us; as we turned, we saw Her dad, Steven, and Luke smiling back at us, I feel her bury her face to my chest, but I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey, guys!" looking at Steven and Luke, "Sir," looking at her father with his grin.

"Well, look at the time; Aunt Michelle is probably wondering why I haven't called yet; I'll see yah little coach; thanks for the tips!" I watch him high-five Luke and shake Maria's fathers' hand, and we watch him walk away.

"Jason, I was letting my daughter know if it's ok with you, I will take my grandson with her car, and you kids can go spend some time together," he says, looking at me. "oh ok, if that's ok with Luke and Maria?" I say politely.

"It's ok, Jason! I can tell you about the notes I took about the game next time," Luke says with a smile. "You sure, bud?" he nods back at me, giving me a smile and thumbs up. "well, ok sir, what time do you want us to pick Luke up" looking back at her dad.

"Oh, no need, he's with us this weekend. It's sleepover weekend, but since you don't have a game tomorrow, you are more than welcome to join us for Sunday BBQ at our house," he says with a smile back.

"Sounds good. I will be there" I reach out to shake his hand, and I reach over to give Luke a big squeeze before letting go and giving him a fist bump.

I watch Maria give them both a hug as well, her back facing me and once again her skintight skinny jeans that I love so much on her; even better, seeing my name and number on her back makes my heart race with pride. Once we see Luke and his grandfather walk away, I take her hand and intertwine our fingers as we exit the room and head towards his car in the parking lot.

I open her side of the door and lean in for a kiss before I close it. Then hop in the driver's seat, and we drove off. "So where to beautiful?" I say, looking over to her on the passenger side.

"Well, hmm, can I head back home and change? If we are going to go somewhere nice," she looks back at me. I nod and drive to her place, we got to her place, and she disappeared into her room for a few minutes. "Are we going out to eat somewhere nice?" because I would need to shower and change, she says from her bedroom.