Chapter 23

The weeks flew by, and I was getting bigger and bigger, we were nicely settled in our new home, and the extra room, it gave me a little sense of relief

The weeks flew by, and I was getting bigger and bigger, we were nicely settled in our new home, and the extra room, it gave me a little sense of relief. I've been busy with work, and before we knew it, summer was fast approaching for Luke, so we were trying to make plans for him to go back to San Diego so he could spend some time with Matt's parents there. They did come up with Lisa last month. It was so much fun since they all haven't been to the east coast before.

So while Jason was busy with conditioning and football camp with his team, they were able to keep me company and be somewhat of a tour guide, I'm not exactly huge, but with my frame and the twins, they were starting to make me waddle.

Work was good, I enjoyed the new hospital so much, and my co-workers were great that when Michelle would check up on me, she would tease that I found new bestie coworkers, and she would play as if she was hurt by it, which in return would make me laugh. My Ob did say, though, that I needed to take it easy on the hours since I was into my last trimester, and the twins will have to be induced soon. I was finishing up the last of the paperwork I was doing when I heard my phone go off beside me.

I look over to see Allison's number. I answer, " Hey! Luke is here safely. I picked him up from school, and we just got back, so just letting ya know," she says cheerfully on the other line, " Thank you so much, Allie, I didn't plan to be at work a little later today, but things happened I will swing by and get him soon I'm just finishing up the last of my work and then headed over, if you and Danny have no plans come over for to our house for dinner tonight ok" I reply " Oh that sounds good! Let me check with Danny, but I'm sure he will be down with anything that deals with your cooking" She and I chuckle; it's a funny joke we have with each other apparently Allie isn't the best cook, and the guys teased her about it, but she tries, so I have been teaching her, and she's improved so much.

"It's no biggie. I love my nephew so much, plus Danny loves having him around. He keeps him distracted with good company since I'm high-strung on hormones on the last leg of this trimester; oh, by the way, are you busy tomorrow?" Allison asks, and I check my little calendar on my desk. "hmm, nope, I'm off, why what's up?" switching her to speakerphone so I could finish typing.

"Oh, I'm just going a bit stir crazy since I'm practically due any day now and wanted to do a Spa day with you and Jen if you free the last time I did it with Jen when she was pregnant, it was so relaxing" she admits and smiles I did like the idea of a day of pampering after working all week a spa Saturday would be a nice way to spend it. " sure sounds good, let me just see if Jason doesn't mind, but I'm sure he won't " after we say our goodbye I hang up and head out.

I stopped by Allison's, and she greets me at the door with a smile, and I chuckle at her, Her belly sticking out and her ankles a bit swollen, but she was happy, and I was happy to see her. "hey lady! you look ready," I say with a smile, and she looks back with a grin " oh, I feel like it too," she laughs as she says it. " thanks again for watching Luke for me, did you get ahold of Danny about dinner tonight?" I asked while we waited for Luke to finish up the last of his homework before we head out.